Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

In need of desperate help. I'm near NW airfield. Sniper bandit just shot me in the back. Down to 1500 ish blood and bleeding. Unconcious. I have my grid reference. Unfortunately I'm not carrying a blood pack or Epipen at the moment. I do have a bandage!

Can anyone help?

So, I'm in a fairly bad spot in the middle of an unusual situation. I will give the details once interest is shown in the job, and I would prefer a ]TMW] member. It is a fairly sensitive situation and I cannot contact all parties involved. My medical issue is not as serious as the context it is in. This is not a priority, it does, however, help the medic movement.

(Is currently realizing how ominous this may sound ._.)

I'll be availible for med requests within about 20 mins, just gotta have my sunday dinner :P

Please consider that i've updated to 1.7.2.5 and beta 95883 already so i dont think i'll be able to help you unless your the same version.

I'm currently located near Berezino with everything but Antibio's on me. I've also just found a fully working tractor hidden in the woods near Berez so i've refueled it and now have some wheels to get to patients a bit quicker :D :thumbsup:

Drop me a PM here or add me on Steam if you need assistance.

Also, if anybody has a spare set of civvie clothing i could have/trade for that would be much appreciated. My humanity is at 5707 but i'm currently in Camo clothing, and i want that hero outfit! :lol:

In need of desperate help. I'm near NW airfield. Sniper bandit just shot me in the back. Down to 1500 ish blood and bleeding. Unconcious. I have my grid reference. Unfortunately I'm not carrying a blood pack or Epipen at the moment. I do have a bandage!

Can anyone help?

You might have trouble with that one as you Disconnected to avoid death, i myself carry an EPI pen for people stuck with the egg timer, but i PERSONALY dont like to help people who disconnect, you might have to ask around a bit

I'm doing flight training medic is off duty and probably gonna die in a ball of fire, luckily its only amrma

Well I'm done for ahwile. Just spawned randomly on the coast with absolutely nothing. No back pack no weapon no flashlight, no nothing. Don't know why it happened and I've tried joining 4 different servers to see if I spawn with all my gear again and nope, just me and my clothes on a beach wondering WTF.

You might have trouble with that one as you Disconnected to avoid death, i myself carry an EPI pen for people stuck with the egg timer, but i PERSONALY dont like to help people who disconnect, you might have to ask around a bit

I disconnected to avoid death from the hacker, yes. I've never ever disconnected from a fight/death before. If anyone is willing to help I'd appreciate it a lot.

Can anyone help?

Please add me on skype and we will be inbound. Identify ingame name and location.

• Like 1

Took a beating trying to get out of cherno, currently in the medical tents at 1800 blood. I have bags (and there's plenty in the boxes nearby). PM me if you can help with server name and I'll log in.

Well I'm done for ahwile. Just spawned randomly on the coast with absolutely nothing. No back pack no weapon no flashlight, no nothing. Don't know why it happened and I've tried joining 4 different servers to see if I spawn with all my gear again and nope, just me and my clothes on a beach wondering WTF.

Hey buddy

You have priority. Turn on skype and hit me up. We will extract you and resupply.

Hello, medics. Me and my friend were hanging out yesterday, he gets sick, I had one antibiotics at me, gave them to him, but today as he connected, he's sick again.

Somebody near Berezino with antibiotics? We can trade you some medical or army supply back. PM will be appreciated. :)

Edited by WilliamCZ

Hello, medics. Me and my friend were hanging out yesterday, he gets sick, I had one antibiotics at me, gave them to him, but today as he connected, he's sick again.

Somebody near Berezino with antibiotics? We can trade you some medical or army supply back. PM will be appreciated. :)

Hello buddy. Skype me with ingame name and we will help you.

• Like 1

Please add me on skype and we will be inbound. Identify ingame name and location.

Third time I've been helped out by medics from here - these guys were brilliant, they reached me in a couple of minutes, then moved location when I spawned 10 km from where I logged out, all quick efficient and friendly!

I disconnected to avoid death from the hacker, yes. I've never ever disconnected from a fight/death before. If anyone is willing to help I'd appreciate it a lot.

ah see all you said before was a bandit sniper, no word about a hacker so thats why i wasn't to keen, anyway im off now

Just rescued a patient near Topolka Dam, need evac for him and myself to my medical camp near Gvozdno to resupply... Bernd or anyone, can you give us a lift?

ah see all you said before was a bandit sniper, no word about a hacker so thats why i wasn't to keen, anyway im off now

Yeah I should have said. Someone warped everyone on SE5 to NW airfield. I was near Gorka then appeared in front of the firehouse with 50 other people. Ran fast around the back and into the woods. Thought I had escaped... I was wrong.

Hey Bernd could you do me a favor when your not busy?

I need a lift up to the NW airfield. Zombie broke my leg and knocked me out, ate me to death during the timer. One zombie.

I had anti-boidics on my corpse and i'd like to reach my corpse if i could :/.

Medic needs a medic!

Apparently I had used all my bandages for other players last night and didn't realize it until I was needing one this morning. :blush:

I'm was about to head back towards Cherno from Green Mountain for a supply run, but decided to check out a few nearby barns and such first. Sad to say I attracted some attention and got knocked out by a Zed. I managed to get up and run to a nearby barn and found a bandage to stop the bleeding, but I'm down to >4K blood.

Still on 1.7.2.4

I'm in the barn at Pass Snosovy and would appreciate it if someone could stop in and assist if they are nearby. I should not be a priority though. I can manage like this for a while.

Edited by XxSC4RECR0WxX

Gotta give big thanks to Bernd and his "crazy pilot" for re-supplying me with top notch gear after I spawned with nothing, to get me back out there and patching people up. Great guys to have around B)

• Like 1

In the berezino area willing to treat patients that arent too far.

Steam: kuronama1