Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Just an update. I got my antibiotics from Mobes12 in game after a long mission. Took him and I about 45 minutes of server hopping just to find the antibiotics and then another 45 to find a server we could both get on (after he helped me troubleshoot that my dayz file was out of date).

Great guy and super helpful and dedicated to the cause. Promote this medic!

• Like 1

Just an update. I got my antibiotics from Mobes12 in game after a long mission. Took him and I about 45 minutes of server hopping just to find the antibiotics and then another 45 to find a server we could both get on (after he helped me troubleshoot that my dayz file was out of date).

Great guy and super helpful and dedicated to the cause. Promote this medic!

Haha, yeah that was a long one, but honestly the safest I've felt in Cherno it was a ghost town in every server we hit up. Strange how you thought you were updated to .5 so i updated just to be able to meet up with you, then it still didnt work until you updated again haha. But it was fun, good meeting you and we'll cross paths again!

Take Care

-Mobes

2k health and passing out at Balota airtower. Any medics available in the area?

add me on steam

Any medics near Pusta or Cherno?

Add this guy on steam: andrew111

I was heading towards another patient, can someone nearby help him? I've got a bit of a walk back towards Cherno from Komarova.

Edit: Sorry for double-post.

Edited by Muncywolverine

Any medics near Pusta or Cherno?

Add this guy on steam: andrew111

I was heading towards another patient, can someone nearby help him? I've got a bit of a walk back towards Cherno from Komarova.

Edit: Sorry for double post

Edited by Muncywolverine

Am stuck on top of Electro hospital with 2k blood, would appreciate a transfusion if anyone is near, have a blood bag on me.

I'm NE of Cherno in a small towncalled Pusta with broken legs and could use med assistance. Zombie barely touched me but managed to break my legs the one time he hit me:-(

I'm just outside of Pusta, PM me your skype.

I'm NE of Cherno in a small towncalled Pusta with broken legs and could use med assistance. Zombie barely touched me but managed to break my legs the one time he hit me:-(

Add me on steam: AlphaStalker

I'm just outside of Pusta, PM me your skype.

Do U got this one Mix? Thats fine as long as he gets help ;)

Any medics near Balota airfield? Zombies broke my legs and put me in shock, i probably have about 3k health or less :'(. I need the works!

Any medics near Balota airfield? Zombies broke my legs and put me in shock, i probably have about 3k health or less :'(. I need the works!

I'm right at Balota airfield, add me on steam.

Steam name: Le'newb

I'm also there if i can assist, i have morph and bloodbags

Big thanks to Mobeavenger. Came to fix me up and was patient enough to wait until I could get my issues sorted out. Much appreciated medical assistance.

• Like 1

I'm in komorovo with 3k blood... anyone around?

I have a ton of medical supplies you can take it al if you want :)

Kinda sleepy though so i may pass out soon...

Edit: Saved!

Edited by ladleoffilth

Am still on top of electro hospital in need of an infusion if anyone can help, have a blood bag with me.

Thanks to J.C. for trying to rescue me, even though we were beaten by technology when his connection got so bad we could find a common server. The chances of that operation to work were already slim to begin with, but at least we had a nice conversation.

Am still on top of electro hospital in need of an infusion if anyone can help, have a blood bag with me.

Do you need help? We are in the vicinity of Elektro. PM for details.

Edit: Fixed! Love the easy ones.

Edited by tamshan
  • Like 1

Not much going on for me tonight, gonna log off for the night but will be on early morning tomorrow living in GMT-6.

"The fallen shall be forever remembered as the Emperor's finest." ~Apothecary, WarHammer 40K~

This is more of a trade than a medical request, but I have guns and ammo for trade to any medic who wants to make a delivery. I don't like going into cities to restock from hospitals, so if someone would like to bring me 2-3 morphines, a blood pack, and a bandage or two, I have goodies for you.

Hand grenades, Stanag SD mags, M9SD mags, extra cantines, food.

My name is on the safe trade list, and I have conducted business with MikaelM (lone wolf medic) and the reddit rescue force.

EDIT: Woods north of Balota.

Edited by ZombieBait

mandown in cherno, unconsious, broken leg,bleeding and about 800 blood, where the medic who wants a challenge lol???