Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hey,

I'm near the deer stand to the west of Stary in need of a blood transfusion. Been colorless for a while now. (On .4)

Thanks

PM send.

• Like 1

SOS HELICOPTER CRASH IN STARY NEED HELP!

Me and my mate crashed just south of Stary attempting to do a barrelroll (don't ask), he managed to survive at 33 blood and bandage and bloodbag me, but I'm unconcious and for some reason not regaining conciousness after the hourglass runs out, relogging didn't help either. Need an epi-pen! (we're EU)

If Stary is too dangerous it's possible for my mate to meet you and you can give him the epi-pen.

EDIT: My mate managed to get some blood back by hunting, battled the graphical glitches and found an epi-pen in the tents at stary! So no more need for now.

Add me on steam: Amadeus220

Supplies and logistics Division, 305th division squadron on the way

What version of DayZ are you on? :)

And by MAI do you mean morphine?

If that'll get me back on my feet from this broken leg, yes. I can trade some small supplies!

Any Medics currently nearby Cherno that have a spare Antibiotics? I have a patient just North of Cherno and realized I am all out of Antibiotics <_<

We can supply. Join TMW Team Speak for more info, under Supplies and logistics Division

Hello there, first time poster. I am in need of antibiotics and was told to post here to see if anyone was available to help. I am currently just north outside of Chernogorsk.

Need: Antibiotics

Since his tent was raided, sadly enough, we have antibiotics. Add on steam: Amadeus220 Name: Gordon Thompson

Need suplies, medics? Contact the Supplies and Logistics Division on the Team speak channel

For medical assistant, pasients? Contact me, hence, the squad, via my steam: Amadeus220 Name: Gordon Thompson

Got beat up real good, 4k blood in a town north of cherno. I can get more details after I log back in, but for now thats all I remember.

Used 2 of my 3 akm mags too... :(

What version of DayZ are you on?

And by MAI do you mean morphine? :)

I have dayz 2.5 i need morphine im in pik kozlova near cherno pls help

with the dots

Broke a leg going up a mountain, currently just need morphine, Along the south coast near Cap Golova,

(Also got a mic and steam, pm for more info)

Edited by HeHeHe

Ok damn it, now I could need a medic myself.

My ATV flipped over when I was driving home, and now I am at 2k blood, bleeding, and unconscious. Problem ist, I don't know exactly where, because it was raining, night-time, and I was fast. The location is west of Stary, my guess is somewhere around 045 077 south of the Veresnik hill and close to the road leading up to Kabanino. Anyone in the area to help me out?

Edited by Antariuk

Got beat up real good, 4k blood in a town north of cherno. I can get more details after I log back in, but for now thats all I remember.

Still need help?

Broke a leg going up a mountain, currently just need morphine, Along the south coast near Cap Golova,

(Also got a mic and steam, pm for more info)

Add me on steam

Steam name: Le'newb

Hey guys I am in desperate need of a bloodbag right now, I logged in today (after logging out clear out in Petrovka) and was somehow spawned on the coast with 300 blood left.. I have heard of this happening to a few people over the last few days but never heard of them nearly dying, only losing their gear.. I would like to keep my stuff for now since I am always alone and it took me 12+ hours to get it all.. Please help I am in the barn that's on the outskirts of Cherno!

Hey guys I am in desperate need of a bloodbag right now, I logged in today (after logging out clear out in Petrovka) and was somehow spawned on the coast with 300 blood left.. I have heard of this happening to a few people over the last few days but never heard of them nearly dying, only losing their gear.. I would like to keep my stuff for now since I am always alone and it took me 12+ hours to get it all.. Please help I am in the barn that's on the outskirts of Cherno!

Add me on steam

Steamname: Le'newb

Can also help out if needed, im near the area

skype Flunkdust

I'm NE of Cherno in a small towncalled Pusta with broken legs and could use med assistance. Zombie barely touched me but managed to break my legs the one time he hit me:-(

I'm NE of Cherno in a small towncalled Pusta with broken legs and could use med assistance. Zombie barely touched me but managed to break my legs the one time he hit me:-(

I'm omw to a patient right now, but let me know if no one gets to ya.