Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hi, I'm on the outskirts of a mid-East town, and in need of a transfusion. I'd appreciate any offer of help, if there's a kindly medic available. I'm on skype as sulalee01. Thanks. :thumbsup:

I have blood and will travel to you. It may take awhile depending on what you mean by 'mid-east'. :P

PM me rough coordinates (or town name) and I will get back to you.

• Like 1

thanks Fribox for trying to help me even though it failed as our regions dont cooperate very well together.

Can anyone give me a transfusion at the barracks just south west of the NW airfield?

Steam: Keg0412

Hi Medics.

I urgently require a Blood Transfusion.

My Story, I was looting the Northern Firestation in Elektro, I was trying to climb over some Barb Wire, when I fell down, broke my leg, started bleeding and now only have 1300 Blood left. I Crawled all the way to the Hospital in elektro, and managed to get some Morphine and Blood Bags. I then made my way to the Western Firestation in Elektro, where I had to fight of some zombies I agro'd. I keep passing out, so travel is not really possible for me.

Please PM me if you can help..

Thank you

Can anyone give me a transfusion at the barracks just south west of the NW airfield?

Steam: Keg0412

I'm heading out for a couple of hours but if you think you can reach me somewhere around or after 11-12 EST(-5) please add me!!

Edited by Reddot44

any medics with antibiotica near vybor?

steam: rektalhusten

any medics with antibiotica near vybor?

steam: rektalhusten

are you getting a skype buddy?

help will be on the way if you do :D

Neer the NW airfield, dropped below 4k health due to a spurt that would just not stop, got back above 4k but still blurry, A transfusion would help a great deal, I do have a blood pack if that is a issue, just no friends online at the moment

Edited by Vae

thx for the help teairra19 ;)

seems like the server didnt sync when i logged off so i didnt actually need the antibiotics. but thank you anyway!

Anybody who can help me with a Blood Transfusion near Elektro?

Yes. Please pm me or skype.

friendlybernd

have pmd you

Anybody who can help me with a Blood Transfusion near Elektro?

Add me up on steam, ID is "EvilSWAT", I'm at Cherno, can be there in about 15-20 mins :)

hey I'm currently available to provide a protection service to medics in the NW area if needed

Still need help. Stuck at the lighthouse on the hill between cherno and electro with 2k hp. I have a blood bag if you don't have one. Thanks in advance!

Steam: senseiyaj

hey I'm currently available to provide a protection service to medics in the NW area if needed

Zaebos

Get in touch. Check your pm buddy.

skype teairra19

Still need help. Stuck at the lighthouse on the hill between cherno and electro with 2k hp. I have a blood bag if you don't have one. Thanks in advance!

Steam: senseiyaj

Tried to find you but Steam said that "senseiyaj" doesn't exist? Add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/EvilSWAT :)

Edited by EvilSWAT
  • Like 1

Please I need help quick!I got shot in Cherno in the fire station,I need a morphine injector and a blood bag,please someone help me!!

Edit:

I'm on the server where I got shot,please come there if you can help me!

Edited by Kristo112

Any medics near Novy Sobor? I was getting a little bit of loot and a zombie hit me when i was at 9000 blood and it made me pass out. When i woke up I managed to kill the zombie but I'm down to 2000 blood. I bandaged myself up and I just need a blood transfusion. Although I don't think I have a blood bag. If anybody can help me I would appreciate it. Message me or my steam ID: The Bear Jew