Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Steam doesn't find you. Can u add me? See my sig. I'll start heading south to you...

Hey trout, would you like to team up and help together? I'm in electro right now but i can run north towards novy sobor to meet you

thanks so much Dutch Miller !! saved me when i was only 200 blood !

Came fast like he said he would :) thanks so much bro !

Edited by derek

I added you. Im not gunna log into dayz till you get close, im very low on food

Edited by Cruwlity

Message me when you get close, i cant log in to dayz before that cuz im low on food

thanks so much Dutch Miller !! saved me when i was only 200 blood !

Came fast like he said he would :) thanks so much bro !

Glad to help out. ;)

• Like 1

Any medics want some help? I've got some supplies and can do overwatch/protection if interested. Message me on Steam - "Copperhead"

Oh, outside Stary Sober, BTW.

Edited by MorphineAddict

The doctor is in!

For the next hour or two I will be available in the North West region for all your medical needs.

Send me a PM or add me on steam.

-trime

Any medics want some help? I've got some supplies and can do overwatch/protection if interested. Message me on Steam - "Copperhead"

Oh, outside Stary Sober, BTW.

Hey dude, im really close to you. Im in that bar that is south of Novy Sobor. If you got a morphine injector, please come help me. If not, please come help me anyway because i only have 1000 blood left and i need a blood transfusion. I got the blood bags needed for it. Please come help me.

Steam: cruelity1

Edited by Cruwlity

sent req

Hey dude, im really close to you. Im in that bar that is south of Novy Sobor. If you got a morphine injector, please come help me. If not, please come help me anyway because i only have 1000 blood left and i need a blood transfusion. I got the blood bags needed for it. Please come help me.

Steam: cruelity1

Trout and his friend came by and patched me up nicely, cool cats. Thanks a bunch. (I couldn't see shit =P) Unfortunately, someone was following us, and dispatched me. I still don't understand how we were tracked out into the middle of no where when there was only like 5 people on the server total. I'm still kind of butthurt about dying, I've never come this far before. I think Trout and company made it out alive, though. Anyhow, thanks for the patch up.

Edited by Overlordd

Balota airstip Bandage, and if possible, Blood, thanks:)

Steam- iBw1nning

If anyone happen to be near 017/130 (kamenka) i had a car accident that made me at 3000k less blood (bleeding to death), uncouncious, (broken bones i think) well you get the point car accident...in need of everything.

I hit a roadblock in between two house in a curve, if you see the spot. i would gladly need help

I would reward you with a mountain dew!!!!

Morphine addict saved my life, gave me food, fixed my legs, and rose my blood pressure. Deserves to be whitelisted

Morphine addict saved my life, gave me food, fixed my legs, and rose my blood pressure. Deserves to be whitelisted

Raised your blood pressure? That doesn't sound like a good thing :D !

Glad you had a positive experience ;)

ALSO, IMPORTANT NOTICE TO MEDICS: If any of you are in need of antibiotics, let me know. I now have a lot of them (A lot more than I need at least) and will give some out to frequent medics. The antibiotics are in a tent towards the south, so I would prefer if you could come to me, if at all possible.

Just send me a message anytime if you need some.

Cheers

Edited by Medic Austin

Well instead of a mountain dew i could reward your medic with antibiotics if he's able to save my life :D

(but i'm sure he'll do it for the dew -.- )

Trout and his friend came by and patched me up nicely, cool cats. Thanks a bunch. (I couldn't see shit =P) Unfortunately, someone was following us, and dispatched me. I still don't understand how we were tracked out into the middle of no where when there was only like 5 people on the server total. I'm still kind of butthurt about dying, I've never come this far before. I think Trout and company made it out alive, though. Anyhow, thanks for the patch up.

Dude... no idea what happened there. After healing a guy before u I then healed u. Met up with first guy and we were heading out to a grocery store. Then u said u wanted to team up. While we looked for u we heard the shots CLOSE that killed u. Heard it all but never saw a thing... brutal.

Sorry man.

Glad to report I healed 3 guys tonite. :D

Low blood. I'm in Berezino and have blood, just need transfusion

Edited by Vihannes

Dude... no idea what happened there. After healing a guy before u I then healed u. Met up with first guy and we were heading out to a grocery store. Then u said u wanted to team up. While we looked for u we heard the shots CLOSE that killed u. Heard it all but never saw a thing... brutal.

Sorry man.

Glad to report I healed 3 guys tonite. :D

Yeah, I was rather sad because I had semi-cool gear and it was the first time I'd ever made it out of Electrozavdosk. Oh well.

Bodyguard online for the next 3-4 hours

Got a chopper today, can any medics please contact me for some work.

My steam ID is Thelastgrazgul

• Like 1

need a blood transfusion i have around 400 blood left

Nobody can help you with that information, unless they have some sort of hacks, which will identify what your steam/other contact name is and your location. And I don't think many medics will help someone named 'ABandit'

I'm available for a little bit, mainly in the West area.

Got a chopper today, can any medics please contact me for some work.

Is everyone buying these choppers or something? I want to buy one! :beans:

Edited by .Trooper.

Currently active in Chern/Elektro

If you need help add me on steam or throw me a PM

EDIT: No longer taking requests until later today.

Edited by Fribox

Hi, I'm on the outskirts of a mid-East town, and in need of a transfusion. I'd appreciate any offer of help, if there's a kindly medic available. I'm on skype as sulalee01. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Hi, I'm on the outskirts of a mid-East town, and in need of a transfusion. I'd appreciate any offer of help, if there's a kindly medic available. I'm on skype as sulalee01. Thanks. :thumbsup:

If its near guglovoe or polana, hit me up thats the bottom of my district mate, Steam Add: SoulShaper2

• Like 1