Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

short after action report before bed:

As i happened to lurk in Elektro after restocking in the hospital, i thought i might be of help to Whiltheris, who needed some morphine to get him going (pun intended) at the power plant. I was rather hungry so i decided to hit the supermarket while passing it on my way north out of the city. Unfortunately, the supermarket already had a customer, and this one must have been watching the wrong news channel, as he clearly has mistaken me for some terrorist. Well, my AK-74 pointing in his direction might have made the wrong impression, but that chopper aint easily hidden when you're backpack is full with blood and drugs. He wasnt a bad guy though, after shooting me in my face he went about his business, leaving me unconcious, laying in my blood, not looting my bleeding body or my alice pack. i regained conciousness after a few seconds which seemed an eternity, only to see the aggroed Z stumble towards me. I jerked up and ran.. through the supermarket, not checking for food of course, to the back. bandaged myself there at barely above 3000 blood. as the friendly neighbouthood infected began streaming into the market, i made a run out the back for the foliage and dropped into some bush not far from a few houses. i then crawled behind one of the houses to a relatively safe position, only to notice that my long neglected hunger began affecting my blood level. dropping below 3k and pasing out first time, i thought i wasnt much of a help to a patient. Luckily, Whilteris was not easily discouraged, so he crawled from the power plant to my position to offer me canned pasta. So strengthened, i eagerly applied morphine and a transfusion, a service he also returned. Great guy, has guts of a soldier and the hands of a medic, Filled me up with blood before i even could ask.

Although its a little embarassing to nearly starve on your patient, i am glad i was able to help in the end. And thanks for the pasta. :) Now i make my way north again, the remaining supplies need to be delivered after all.

On this note, im off for the night, good night all, and stay safe

Edited by e47
  • Like 3

trout helped me out like a boss with the antibiotics

thanks for bein a bro, bro

On site, on station, and wearing a thong speedo! Thats' me.

I am avail on WEST side of map... taking patients now Ad me on steam, see my sig.

I'm near the fire station @ the NW airfield, my server got invaded by hackers and all my clan mates including me got teleported there with a bunch of satchel charges around us. I survived but I've bandaged myself but I'm badly in need of a blood transfusion :3

Steam : Natas2136

Hey. Steam says:

This user has not yet set up their Steam Community profile.

If you know them encourage him/her to set up their profile and join in on the gaming!

Add me (see my sig) and we can hook up

Edited by Trout

Survivor here in need of medical aid! Was trying to get some military loot from the airfield near Balota when a horde of zombies attacked! I ran for a bit but I keep collapsing now and I only have 2kish blood :< please help!

WTF are you doing up there lol.. contact me on steam and i try to get to you

Had a fun and challenging first medic encounter with e47, I was stuck with broken legs on top of the powerplant warehouse in electro, e47 was already in the middle of electro so he offered to help, but while trying to get out of electro he was shot. He managed to bandage up and make it to the houses west of my location, but he was almost out of blood, and was starving.

I had extra food in my bag, so I offered to come to him.. crawling through the fields with zombies everywhere knowing you can't run away if they see you is spooky business :o but I made it through unnoticed and crossed through the houses to where he was, and we saved each other ;) and everyone lived happily ever after, the end. :P

Had a lot of fun doing this, and would like to offer my own help to anyone on the coast area that needs help. Pm me or message me on steam: number_forty_seven47

• Like 2

I'm now near the elektro power plant if anyone needs help around that area.

Also if any other medics are in the southern area and want a resupply, I've got a pretty big excess of supplies.

Edited by Dutch Miller

I'm now near the elektro power plant if anyone needs help around that area.

Also if any other medics are in the southern area and want a resupply, I've got a pretty big excess of supplies.

can you come to Cap Golova ??? please

Hi there, Im currently in the barm that is a bit south of Noby Sober. I currently have about 1000 blood and have brokens legs. I have a blood bag on me but no Morphine injector. I am not currently bleeding but only have one pack of beans left. Please help me.

Steam is: Cruelity1

Dayz nameplate is: Sargon

Hi there, Im currently in the barn that is a bit south of Noby Sober. I currently have about 1000 blood and have brokens legs. I have a blood bag on me but no Morphine injector. I am not currently bleeding but only have one pack of beans left. Please help me.

Hi there, Im currently in the barn that is a bit south of Noby Sober. I currently have about 1000 blood and have brokens legs. I have a blood bag on me but no Morphine injector. I am not currently bleeding but only have one pack of beans left. Please help me.

Having trouble finding your name on steam. I can come help you though, just pm me or steam: number_forty_seven47

im berezino and need a blood transfusion. i dont have much to give in return :(

help me out??

Just got some fantastic help from Trout. He saved my life. I recommend him fully. Gave me a transfusion and some painkillers.

Just got some fantastic help from Trout. He saved my life. I recommend him fully. Gave me a transfusion and some painkillers.

Alright!! that was a good meet up with a good guy. He was looking to get involved with the Medics so I gave him the basics to get started and look for a post from Crabflesh in the future saving a life.

Anyon else west side of map need help??.

Alright!! that was a good meet up with a good guy. He was looking to get involved with the Medics so I gave him the basics to get started and look for a post from Crabflesh in the future saving a life.

Anyon else west side of map need help??.

Im in the barn south of novy sobor with broken legs and 1000 blood pressure. I got a blood bag, but no morphine.

I know im in the centre area of chernarus, but i need help dude. please?

Steam: cruelity1

I could use 5 pieces of cooked meat at Gorka. I would do it myself, but I don't have matches (those would be nice too). Thanks.

Im in the barn south of novy sobor with broken legs and 1000 blood pressure. I got a blood bag, but no morphine.

I know im in the centre area of chernarus, but i need help dude. please?

Steam: cruelity1

Steam doesn't find you. Can u add me? See my sig. I'll start heading south to you...

Edited by Trout