Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Well I tried to help bitter. He managed to bandage himself with only 30 blood remaining, then I ran into the room to transfuse him, bumped into him and killed him. :(

Grabbed all the rare stuff off his corpse in case it disappears and waiting for him to make the long run. Sorry champ :P

Hello,

I need serious help :)

I'm at vybor at the first floor of the residential building behind the supermarket.

Broken legs and 800 blood all because of a glitch on stairs in another building...

Can someone help me ?

Thank you !

I have saved already 2 people myself providing transfusions and morphine, then no more morphine in my backpack xD

Doctor Cerial Killer got a problem with his Arma so I'm still needing a blood transfusion in Elektro, anyone ? :(

need help just outside of cherno on the house on the hill overlooking Bay Mutnaya. Blood and hunger both flashing red. I keep passing out.

steam: headcase101

Hello,

I need serious help :)

I'm at vybor at the first floor of the residential building behind the supermarket.

Broken legs and 800 blood all because of a glitch on stairs in another building...

Can someone help me ?

Thank you !

I have saved already 2 people myself providing transfusions and morphine, then no more morphine in my backpack xD

I can give you a hand after Bittermace gets back to his corpse. Saving you will improve my 100% patient mortality rate :P

Is *anyone* available to help me?I'm on top of the fire station in Elektro,have broken legs,need help!Dont reply to if you're just going to say something like"Oh sorry man,that's a bit too open area for me,can't help you,crawl to hospital"

LOL

I'm willing to give something in exchange,like...Something

If I can.

Is *anyone* available to help me?I'm on top of the fire station in Elektro,have broken legs,need help!Dont reply to if you're just going to say something like"Oh sorry man,that's a bit too open area for me,can't help you,crawl to hospital"

LOL

I'm willing to give something in exchange,like...Something

If I can.

What server?

Need assistance for my friend near Stary, lucky hit took out his legs. Steam=ketchup504

I can give you a hand after Bittermace gets back to his corpse. Saving you will improve my 100% patient mortality rate :P

ok thanks :)

Steam: AureuSZ

Need assistance for my friend near Stary, lucky hit took out his legs. Steam=ketchup504

added you on steam

Hey psychiciseasy I am overwatching North East Air Field. Add me on steam: AlphaStalker and we can hash out the details of patching up ;)

Hello medics. I recently raided Elektro on a new spawn before heading up to my tents and I came across some antibiotics. You guys have helped me out before and I doubt I'll need them so if someone wants to meet me near Elektro they're all yours.

Edit: Nvm just got sniped sorry.

Edited by Baron_Nate

I don't have steam and I desperately need assistance. My blood is down to 8000 and I don't have anything to eat so my hunger icon is red. Can anyone help me. I thought I would raid the deer stands but I could not find any and now I am in the middle of nowhere. My location is south from Bor. If you follow the road south and hit the crossing. That's where I am headed.

added you on steam

I am in the Stary area with a broken femur and need some assistance. I was able to crawl to a safer spot so you should have no issues finding me! spookypillow on Steam

I am west of the bay of Mutnaya (west of cherno on the coast) I have broken legs and need a transfusion! Can anyone help?

Ok, just got steam. My steam id is bankst3r. If anybody could help me that would be great.

VoLLi helped my friend, and we gave him some antibiotics for those in need of them. Thanks.

• Like 1

Ok working now.

Hit me up for vehicle parts and I'll call in if I find anything you guys might like.

I am west of the bay of Mutnaya (west of cherno on the coast) I have broken legs and need a transfusion! Can anyone help?

I need help in the same area- anyone who helps one of us can get a two for one deal :D

anyone still in need of a medic, send me a message, or add me on skype!

okay.. ignore above message, my ride got stolen :( i have no means of transport at the moment. ill be off till i find a means of transport.

Edited by Teairra

Crap, I lost a patient this morning. Daxrobinson44 got in touch with me on Steam and I was relatively close so I headed out to meet him. He got on Teamspeak but couldn't get his mic working so we had to do the "I'll talk, you respond on Steam" thing. Right as I was getting to his location my wife called breakfast so he was willing to give me ten minutes. I got back into the game and told him to lie down, face away from the barn I was in and, since it was night, use his flashlight to let me know where he was. The next thing I hear is a gunshot ... of course my heart kicked into high gear and I frantically asked if that was him.

I didn't wait for an answer since I assumed he was being attacked by zeds but ran out of the barn to help him ... but it was too late, they nailed him.

He told me on Steam that he'd tried to turn on his flashlight but, as we all know, it can be tricky and he fired a round by mistake. That's all it took. The flashlight suggestion was just for my convenience, I could have found him without it.

Now I feel bad ... sorry Dax.

This game really does bring out the emotions doesn't it.

Joe

• Like 5

Crap, I lost a patient this morning. Daxrobinson44 got in touch with me on Steam and I was relatively close so I headed out to meet him. He got on Teamspeak but couldn't get his mic working so we had to do the "I'll talk, you respond on Steam" thing. Right as I was getting to his location my wife called breakfast so he was willing to give me ten minutes. I got back into the game and told him to lie down, face away from the barn I was in and, since it was night, use his flashlight to let me know where he was. The next thing I hear is a gunshot ... of course my heart kicked into high gear and I frantically asked if that was him.

I didn't wait for an answer since I assumed he was being attacked by zeds but ran out of the barn to help him ... but it was too late, they nailed him.

He told me on Steam that he'd tried to turn on his flashlight but, as we all know, it can be tricky and he fired a round by mistake. That's all it took. The flashlight suggestion was just for my convenience, I could have found him without it.

Joe

I see you are in Utah too! Are you able to assist a fellow Utah guy to the west of Cherno?

Edited by Cvm

Joe

Yea man being a medic is very rewarding and exciting but at times like that U actually feel bad and thats what make this game so great. Somehow a connection is formed with the medic and his patient and when the job is done, theres a big relief and gratitude on both ends. I have not lost a patient yet and I hope that never happens, but U can't control everything :(