Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Guys please help. 1800+ health left, broken bones. i have a bloodpack in my bag please use it, but got nothing to get my bones right. I'm just east of barracks near main airport... need your help, been staying alive for so long now..

i'm in the server Us 922, i'm in chernarus it said, in a small house, i'll keep telling the direct chat, ''is anyone here'' :)

I am not a medic or trusted besides my word that I will try to help. where are you.

if your too far I cannot help you.

contact me on skype or steam

i'm in the server Us 922, i'm in chernarus it said, in a small house, i'll keep telling the direct chat, ''is anyone here'' :)

For your sake and mine, please stop using direct chat. You'll attract bandits like moths to a flame.

I'll help you out...my steam id is on my profile here, and we can go from there.

Guys please help. 1800+ health left, broken bones. i have a bloodpack in my bag please use it, but got nothing to get my bones right. I'm just east of barracks near main airport... need your help, been staying alive for so long now..

Northern barrack or Southern?

Hi there i'm in deep need of Medic i got like 4000 blood left, and i'm all alone with an axe :P i'm near what i think is Elektro.

I would like assistance, Steam : JuniorQc

add me on steam (Greasymnky)

Any medics online? At 2,000 blood and need help in the south barracks of NW Airfield. Passing out but not bleeding anymore. Have vent, TS, and skype. Can go to any server necessary. Please help.

Still in need of assistance? I'm moving on to another patient at the NWAF, but if you still need help I'll get to you right after. Assuming I make it out alive... ;)

Okay guys, I need help in Mogilevka.Im in the big barn passed out and about 900 blood left.Please somone reply.

Okay guys, I need help in Mogilevka.Im in the big barn passed out and about 900 blood left.Please somone reply.

As I'm guessing Junior is going to get helped by the other guy, i'll try to square you out. I'm in Nadezdhino right now, willing to help.

• Like 1

As I'm guessing Junior is going to get helped by the other guy, i'll try to square you out. I'm in Nadezdhino right now, willing to help.

Thanks man, tell me when you are in that big farm house, i'll pm you the server.

Thanks man, tell me when you are in that big farm house, i'll pm you the server.

Will do, if you've got steam that would make this easier though.

• Like 1

northern, coord 046042 mate.

I'm on my way. Add me on Steam if you have it, if not we can work out details via PM on here.

• Like 1

northern, coord 046042 mate.

Never mind ... I was looking at another post.

Joe

Edited by Joe Shaw

I am currently IVO Elektro so if anyone needs medical help, I can make it to U. Just need a location. If U can come to me great, if not then I'll go to U. Steam: AlphaStalker

I'm not a trusted medic but if anyone close to Elektro needs help I've got bloodbags/bandage/morphine

I'm just east of electro and could really use some help i have two broken legs if you can help PM me and i'll add you and steam and tell you my exact location,

Edited by Manuforti

Please don't post the server here ... or if you do be sure to get on a different server to link up and communicate that via PM or Steam.

And as the medic said later, don't do anything on Direct Chat, that lets anyone in the area know that someone is out there.

Joe

Joe, never given the server but thank to you anyway!!!

Yep, my bad. Trying to work and read these posts at the same time doesn't work too well :)

Joe

just wanted to give +rep to sya for saving my broken bones, taking me along for the next couple of runs and not flinching when i got shot shortly after running around in elektro. looking forward to enjoying ur company again!

• Like 1

Between a rock and a hard place....

I am in dire need of a transfusion(or cow). I have no bloodgear myself, but can offer in return my help in

another situation or something from my gear (except axe or revolver).

Just NE of Kozlovka and mobile.

Down to 900 bloodlevel - nightraid in Cherno gone bad ;)

I need 3 blood bags for help 1 to heal me and me and my team are running low the 2 for us we were holding off zombies and i ran in the line of fire :( but i am in dire need of Blood and a few cans of food would help too

I need 3 blood bags for help 1 to heal me and me and my team are running low the 2 for us we were holding off zombies and i ran in the line of fire :( but i am in dire need of Blood and a few cans of food would help too

Where in the game are you?

Edited by Falcorn

I'm just east of electro and could really use some help i have two broken legs if you can help PM me and i'll add you and steam and tell you my exact location,

Hey add me on steam: AlphaStalker and we can hash out the details so I can help U. I'm logging on time now.