Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Once again these brave medics proved their effectiveness.My friend had broken his legs and I was low on blood so I contacted one from my zone.He managed to create a safe way for his patients to be healed without a big risk of being backstabed.Stay brave my friends!

Cheers to SoulShaper2

• Like 1

Medics helping Medics.

I gotta tell you friends I was pretty disappointed when I lost my 16 day character to a sniper the other night and I had to start over again. But then my buddy [TMW] Trout came online and was able to meet me and give me a G17 and some matches so I could hunt and get my blood level up. Then tonight [TMW] Kyle.ver.2.0 got online with a very kind offer of supplies. After much travail ... without a compass I have NO idea where I am, he drove down from Lopatino to Bor in his incredibly loud Ural, picked me up and drove to a safe spot. We got out and he said "Take whatever you need, except for the M24."

Gang it was like shopping at an Outdoor shop ... (Day Z Pro Shop?) ... I was able to get everything I needed to be up and running and be a Medic again.

A huge thanks guys, very much appreciated. Now I'm off to ... help a patient.

Joe

• Like 3

...and another thanks to skrantos team, they resupplyed me with the basic stuff and were very helpfull....i hope that with time there will be such a great community also on the european servers !

so, bandit-sneak-at-me-in-MY-tower....we´ll see us -_-

cheers,

schreck

Hey guys need help

In house NW of BOR

Blood @ 3214

Need liquids to

Steam ID: agd4life

Need Blood Transfusion and liquids please

really tiered tonight, will right an AAR in the morning :) stay safe and stay alert all!

• Like 1

HALP HALP HALP

ok now that i got your attention which medics would be near elektro ( do not worry i am not in it just near it )

Hey guys need help

In house NW of BOR

Blood @ 3214

Need liquids to

Steam ID: agd4life

Need Blood Transfusion and liquids please

Check your PM ...

Joe

We will be shutting down the RMG RMA's through the weekend for maintenance; starting Friday night - PST.

We are restructuring and making the site and RMA process more efficient.

We are also going to be resuppling from the 1600 raids in the last few days.

If you need help, please PM me and we can see what we can do.

Or, please visit http://dayzmod.com/f...an-help/����and post a request there. Plenty of trusted medics on the list!

Edited by Brian @ RMG

Medics helping Medics.

I gotta tell you friends I was pretty disappointed when I lost my 16 day character to a sniper the other night and I had to start over again. But then my buddy [TMW] Trout came online and was able to meet me and give me a G17 and some matches so I could hunt and get my blood level up. Then tonight [TMW] Kyle.ver.2.0 got online with a very kind offer of supplies. After much travail ... without a compass I have NO idea where I am, he drove down from Lopatino to Bor in his incredibly loud Ural, picked me up and drove to a safe spot. We got out and he said "Take whatever you need, except for the M24."

Gang it was like shopping at an Outdoor shop ... (Day Z Pro Shop?) ... I was able to get everything I needed to be up and running and be a Medic again.

A huge thanks guys, very much appreciated. Now I'm off to ... help a patient.

Joe

Not a problem at all man was happy to help.

Also I'll be available to take patients from now till I go to bed or so. Please make a post in this thread then add me on steam [TMW]Kyle.ver.2.0

I'll be in the process of moving my camp from the nw to the ne so keep that in mind

Need a field med, north sector of the map inbetween North Airfield and Grishino grid, according to dayzdb map are 0505. Need morphine for broken leg. Ok on food and water.

A few days ago I had a run in with some hackers, as you'll see in this short video:

After falling and logging out, I logged in again not knowing where I am and was unconscious for what would have been at least 6+ hours (the hour glass wasn't moving AT ALL). I desperately posted on the forums pleeding for help and giving nothing but a screenshot from my view, looking off into some trees with not much else on the screen.

Fortunately a couple of medics contacted me and spoke to me on Skype. They spent THREE HOURS (really, three hours) tracking me down based off a screenshot with nothing on it. They found me, epi-penned me and gave me a transfusion. I tried to give them guns and equipment: they turned down M14s, Mk48s and more.

If anyone deserves to be on your white-list, it's these guys, Izaya (forum name Pkstormx) and wood377.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I've got a broken leg in the barn NE of Cherno (Prigorodky), steam ID is xrsenal, thanks!

Edited by Fork Year

I need help in Cherno, I'm in the northern part near the gas station. I need someone to give me a blood transfusion (I already have the blood pack).

Thanks!

My case is closed, thanks StevieMJH.

Hey, I'm very new to the game and am new to this forum.

I'm currently outside of Drozhino in the Southwest. I'm at 7k blood - looking for a transfusion. (Do I need one?) I've got a second bloodpack that I'm willing to part with as thanks, as well as some other supplies. I've also got a broken bone (leg?).

I'm hoping I could get that fixed up. Also, would anyone be willing to pass off some knowledge to a newbie? Got a myriad of questions.

Thanks in advance. : )

Steam - h_k_norla

Hey guys, I've got a broken leg in the barn NE of Cherno (Prigorodky), steam ID is xrsenal, thanks!

if you are going to help him since i am about 2 mins away from his location help me as well! :D or vice versa

On top of hospital in Elektro, need someone to transfusion me, also some food and/or water wouldn't go a miss, at 3k blood.

Many thanks

Steam= KristianBell10

Edited by KristianBell

dafuq, what's ur steam name maybe we can help each other out, or just add me link couple posts above

Edited by sweeper

Update:

[Rescued!]

Thanks to Sweeper an awesome medic who came and gave me a blood transfusion and fixed my broken legs! Saved me from certain death. Medics rock!

[Need Assistance!]

Broken legs and low blood in Vysota

Medic!

http://imgur.com/z60gq

Edited by pippenz
  • Like 1

I'm in Cherno hospital and need a transfusion.

I'm on a night server right now, US 826.

I was on a supply run to help out more folks but got shot at and barely lived.

Edit: My Skype is RaidenBraydenk if you want to contact me, or just post here and I'll see it.

Edited by RaidenBrayden

I am healed up, supplied and ready to roll out thanks to Kyle.ver.2.0

Gave me pointers on how to do things i didnt know about, healed me, gave me some supplies. [TMW] = faith restored in the community.

• Like 1

Van Damme broke his leg doing too many split jump kicks on zombies.

Need morphine, will give a tasty well done steak for the help!

(East of Staroye)

s/n on steam: Agentflash

Edited by Jean Claude Van Damme
  • Like 1