Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Alas another sticky spot. Me and My friend Buddha are in a long white lone barn north of Green Mountain.

http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Gmap/beta/gmap.html?m=pin&c=Spot&t=Right%20here&mode=mark&z=4&x=-143.70458984375&y=73.62282736515898&friend=yes

We have another friend somewhere north, Don't know exactly where who is need of a blood pack as well as morphine. I am sick and need antibios. Honestly we could all use a good resupplying but if we could get those three things delivered to the barn and get me patched up we could head north and take care of our friend.

I won't be online until around 11pm est so it might have to wait. Thank in advance.

Should I use the ticket system on the web site or post here for medical aid? I made the ticket on website yet, But not sure on how long a response may take.

Post where you are ill see if i can make it

Post where you are ill see if i can make it

I'm NE of Grishino but capable of moving to where ever, I need antibiotics...

i need help quickly, my cousin has a broken leg! i am near Zelenogorsk some1 can help out? pls

€: actually we are in kozlovka

Edited by Milch

i need a bandage and some blood i am at the top of cherno and willing to trade all my drinks for it if that not good enough let me know

Just got help from +Ben+, needed morphine and a blood transfusion in Devil's Castle. He got to me in the middle of the night and patched me up. He then extracted me out of the castle and into the woods, silently taking out zeds along the way - not a scratch on me - professional work :D So I don't know if there's any special commendation he can get but he gets my beans :)

• Like 2

wish i had thought of using this thread last night. my friend is logged out in a barn with a broken leg in Dhrozino east of Zelengorsk.

I have to head back to cherno for morphine and blood bags.

Met up with Lynx at a deer stand with one more patient of his.He silently took out the zombiea around us and the proceeded to administer me the blood.He also gave me some painkillers.Best medical assistance team in DayZ so far :)

i need help quickly, my cousin has a broken leg! i am near Zelenogorsk some1 can help out? pls

€: actually we are in kozlovka

We need help very quick now, he was bleeding but i managed to find a bandage... now he has low blood. Any1 out there to help?!

Never mind about my previous post - I dragged my sorry ass to the nearest hospital, somehow managed to drag myself up the ladder to find a single shot of Morphine... good times!

• Like 1

sry ...still at work ...

but at the evening when im online again, i give you a shout.

still got some antibiotics ..

• Like 1

Hey H4KKZ,

We Need to sign up to be able to leave a message on your stream. Is there any other option?

BTW: If anyone is near Pusta, help would be greatly appreciated! I have broken bones :(

oh, true.. havent thought of that and sure there are alternatives..

1. PM here

2. http://steamcommunity.com/id/h4kkz

i'll pack those infos in my sig asap

Need medical assistances please ASAP at the northern airport, came under attack heavily by zombies, loosing so much blood, I can walk still to meet someone.

skat, if you mean the north east airfield, message me on steam. i am over that way right now.

Could use a blood transfusion and some extra medical supplies in the north western airfield. Currently located inside of the north barracks of the airfield.

Seriously, No one? I can run anywhere on the map. All i need is antibiotics!

Check your pm's mate. :)

• Like 1

Just got help from +Ben+, needed morphine and a blood transfusion in Devil's Castle. He got to me in the middle of the night and patched me up. He then extracted me out of the castle and into the woods, silently taking out zeds along the way - not a scratch on me - professional work :D So I don't know if there's any special commendation he can get but he gets my beans :)

Anytime dude :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I was stuck in the comms tower Jack, totally surrounded, was running low on ammo, tried to make a run for it, so it was safer to patch me up, sadly I didnt make it lol, had some nice gear too :( oh well it all part of the game, forget it and carry on :D

I need Food and blood near the east entrance of komarovo. Still got like 5.5k blood but im dying of hunger. Walked all the way from Bor looking for animals along the way and found nothing. Please help!

Edit: Also used my last bandage after getting attacked by zeds in Bor, and need painkillers if possible.

Edited by Baron_Nate

Solanum just helped us out when we were really fked up :) thank you sir!

Seriously, No one? I can run anywhere on the map. All i need is antibiotics!

so where were we ?... ahh ... antibiotics ... sure i have ..can u pay ? got a health insurence ... its very expensive stuff u know :P

contact me any way i offer in my sig