Sign in to follow this  
GunzBlazin

7-20-2012 6:40am EST, multiple servers hacked with all players dying continuously

started for me where I was on US 916

I checked two more servers to see if I was alive and everyone in those servers were dead and dying and had come from other random server where they said they all died over and over again

Fix please. lol crazy

• Like 3

There's a massive uprage of hackers at the moment. I think there is a risk of global DayZ lockdown until this fixed. May be this will be a wise decision. Let's wait for Rocket :(

Edited by -=PA=-Mikhail
  • Like 1

" US106 (NJ3) .. hosted by TotalPunishment ", just 3 minutes ago, one of the few with latest beta patch I found. Logged in, moved around for a few minutes, noticed unusually high number of players dying, walked into a hangar and seconds later it exploded. Barely survived, had morphine, made a run for the tree line, staring in disbelief at destroyed building, and watching as every 10 seconds or so another player died, seemingly in alphabetical order. Logged out when it came back to player names starting with -s-.

I new started after the hack death.

My buddy and I were being stalked by george smith spawning grenades at our feet and putting message to us Geroge Smith > XXXXXX name on our death

bad bad hacking on lots of servers now

started for me where I was on US 916

I checked two more servers to see if I was alive and everyone in those servers were dead and dying and had come from other random server where they said they all died over and over again

Fix please. lol crazy

Yup, I back him up this is true. I am admin of US 916 and I was in the server when it happened, friends of mine on other servers were dying with the same thing at the same time as well.

Server is patched to the latest Arma Beta and Battleye but it's not helping at all with the incremental numbers of invisible, invincible, script spawning hackers.

Do something please, DayZ admin. The sudden increase in hacking cases spoils what is a great game to me.

• Like 2

us128 also, got hit by multiple rifles, then a four man clan got hit all at once. then me again, and again and again, and now servers are all down..

Happens on aus/nz servers as well, NZ 17 was just hit by one of these hackers, every one just died, including me, days of stealth play and looting gone..

DayZ Admin, wassup?

As admins of servers, to begin with, we don't have awesome tools to manage the server. This scripting hack is destroying so many servers. You don't allow us to password lock servers, we accept. Now, nothing is being done with all these invisible invincible, carpet bombing, artillery bombing scripters.......... One single day, our server sees at least 20-30 such hacking cases being reported.

It was fun when DayZ begin, but now, we can't even play without being harrased...having almost everyone turned into animals on the server, buildings being blown down, massive number of items being spawned by hackers causing the servers to become extremely laggy(even for a dedicated server).

The more patch we seen, the more hackers we have seen. Maybe consider making it so that people need to sign up with an ID to play this game and require them to submit in their HWID with an app. Ban should be by HWID, this may not eliminate all the hackers, but I am certain it will reduce.

It's getting tiring being an administrator of a server, what more, more than one server, the complains of hackers is tremendous.