Sign in to follow this  
Estman

G17

Hei !

Currently im thinking is G17 good enough? , cause i have NVGs atm and M107 + assault rifle.

The thing is i never use flashlight on my assault rifle or G17.

What other pistol shud i have except the silenced m9 wich i want to get my hands on :D

thanks for the tips !

I found the G17 to be useless. Usually I will get head shots on zeds but if your in a situation where they aggro en masse its pretty useless. One zed took 4 bullets before he went down. I like the 1911 or the magnum one shot one kill anywhere on the body.

PDW as a sniper, gives me some close range intimidation capabilities. otherwise, PDW, gives me the adrenaline kick I need when shooting a zombie, but more likely a survivor, in the face

I found the G17 to be useless. Usually I will get head shots on zeds but if your in a situation where they aggro en masse its pretty useless. One zed took 4 bullets before he went down. I like the 1911 or the magnum one shot one kill anywhere on the body.

true story bro!

Agreed, either of these are good as they're quiet enough to not aggro every zombie in the near vicinity.

G17 and the M9 are terrible, and because ammunition is scarce this makes them far less useful than the makarov in my eyes.

M911/Revolver or the PDW are the best side arms, PDW because it takes all 9mm ammo magazines. (PDW, M9, G17 and MP5)

very small aggro range for a 1hit kill on zombies.

Revolver is louder to other players than the M911, more accurate, greater recoil, slower firing

Edited by DesertRose

According to some weapon charts I read, the makarov does 700 more damage than the G17. If thats saying something.

Glock Sucks. No stopping power. I imagine it's just nerfed because it has the light.

M1911 is good. Can reload 45 ACP to 1911 so you'll never be out of ammo.

M1911 all the way! Love it in game and in real life <3

I want the G17 buffed, its my favourite handgun :(

Not very realistic to be the worst gun in the game.