SeparateElite

Biggest DayZ Camp Raid EVER (Video)

This was cool up until this part. 1 guy vs. 3 armed to the teeth and you alt f4 like pussies? LOL shows what {SoH} is all about, no? You get no beans.

Me and my friends have been banned for pillaging the admin's camp and destroying everything we had no use of. When you are fighting a group that's backed by an admin abuser, every dirty trick in the book is acceptable. It's not supposed to be a part of the game to lose your loot only because the camp owner happens to be the server admin, but sadly it is, so you have to adapt. In our group we always serverhop to move loot across servers when we find large camps to safeguard ourselves against admin abuse, for instance.

• Like 1

Don't forget to save the tents. This is the only way you can pillage tents. Destroying them does nothing. Empty them and save it.

Oh, all tents definitely get saved. Next setup I find I'm going to attempt to replace everything in them with empty cans.

Please do tell location (: I'd definitely like to raid.

Or we could possibly group up with me and a few friends and take them out all together.

Edited by Tfortacos

Please do tell location (: I'd definitely like to raid.

Or we could possibly group up with me and a few friends and take them out all together.

I don't know if you should trust this guy...

Me and my friends have been banned for pillaging the admin's camp and destroying everything we had no use of. When you are fighting a group that's backed by an admin abuser, every dirty trick in the book is acceptable. It's not supposed to be a part of the game to lose your loot only because the camp owner happens to be the server admin, but sadly it is, so you have to adapt. In our group we always serverhop to move loot across servers when we find large camps to safeguard ourselves against admin abuse, for instance.

Finally, someone understands us. Beans for you mister.

Noticied a couple of things to critique 1 you guys should of sent a guy ahead to check if the camp was safe then you guys could of gone over there with empty packs and just pistols and gotten some other guns out of there. Another thing is when your running you run faster if you double tap w and you run even faster with your pistol out.

Noticied a couple of things to critique 1 you guys should of sent a guy ahead to check if the camp was safe then you guys could of gone over there with empty packs and just pistols and gotten some other guns out of there. Another thing is when your running you run faster if you double tap w and you run even faster with your pistol out.

we were 100% sure it was safe when we stared. dont ask how. we took multiple trips with empty packs, don't worry.

we were 100% sure it was safe when we stared. dont ask how. we took multiple trips with empty packs, don't worry.

What server was this?

This camp doesn't have shit on the camp I found on top of Klem. While their weaponry was slightly worse than the stuff here, they had:

2x Tractor

2x ATV

2x Bikes

1x Bus

1x Red UAZ Sedan

1x UAZ

1x V3S

1x Gaz

We took 4 of the vehicles as there were only 4 of us, we blew the rest up, and destroyed the camp. The tents were reset and the idiots just seem to think that their vehicles disappeared so they continue to put ammo and weapons in their tents. We've stopped destroying the tents now, but we'll continue to take it upon ourselves to steal all of your shit.

• Like 1

Good. I hate shitty crybaby admins. Every dirty trick in the book should be used against admins who ban for their own stupid mistakes.

That was an awesome video. I loved the music

Just kidding. The music was terrible, I've wasted 36 Q-tips trying to clean all the blood out of them. Thanks for that I guess.

Nice raid, but definitely not the biggest. I personally took a Ural, V35, and a UAZ completely full of weapons and a lot of gear from a camp a few weeks back.

Edited by Bubba Jones

retarded and slow looter. Passed up good stuff, kept canned food passed over easily useable pepsi while you are thirsty.

no doubt you left them enough of a chance to come back and shoot you.

supposed to hit n run