SeparateElite

Biggest DayZ Camp Raid EVER (Video)

Sooo, two of my friends were in a big group in DayZ, and were back stabbed. They were attacked by the group, and then when they returned fire, one of them told the admin, and caused them to become banned from the server. So, because of that, they told us the server, and location of their huge loot stash. We ruined their lives. Enjoy :)

Edited by SeparateElite
  • Like 7

The video is good and lucky find.... but for the love of odins beard, Don't put music that bad on a video again. then you will have my beans .

• Like 4

It was a okay video, but the terrible music killed it.

Edited by Hendrix27

Liked everything.................................apart from that shit music,

Cmon guy, nobody wants to hear that

Sorry about the music choice, then. :P We also had a URAL up the hill, to store some stuff, and get outta there. After about 30 minutes of transferring stuff, one of the clan members got on the server, and asked who we were. ALT-F4! Got out, and with SO much loot.

Recently a few of my Clan members found some C4..Then happened across a camp like this, with 8 tents all around, well they had set the C4 and destroyed all the tents..it was pretty epic.

If it was this exact camp that would have been even better..!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I saw a bear trap so this must be a recent build however I had heard that you could not put tents/cars etc out of bounds on the map anymore.

and a camp this size would last about 20 mins before being found in the map so what is out of bounds?

Nice raid!!! I'd have looted all the big guns into a vehicle and drove off with the ammo, NV Gogz and Gee-Pee-S :D

ALT-F4! Got out, and with SO much loot.

This was cool up until this part. 1 guy vs. 3 armed to the teeth and you alt f4 like pussies? LOL shows what {SoH} is all about, no? You get no beans.

• Like 8

despite everyone saying the music sucks, me being a fan of zeds dead/omar linx i like it. but everyone to their own i guess and you certainly hit the mother load there. i know this would be ultimate douchery but if they back stabbed you and your friends you could have grenaded their tents. destroys them and completely screws them over.

enjoy your loots

• Like 2

and then when they returned fire, one of them told the admin, and caused them to become banned from the server.

What server was this and why were they banned?! Admin abuse anyone?!

This was cool up until this part. 1 guy vs. 3 armed to the teeth and you alt f4 like pussies? LOL shows what {SoH} is all about, no? You get no beans.

If we didn't alt F4 and stayed to fight, we would have A) killed them or B) get killed. Both options include them finding out our names and banning us from the server. We left to protect our identities, not to protect our lives. If they would have found out our names, we could have been banned (admin abuse) and then we couldn't loot the area for the rest of their shit.

despite everyone saying the music sucks, me being a fan of zeds dead/omar linx i like it. but everyone to their own i guess and you certainly hit the mother load there. i know this would be ultimate douchery but if they back stabbed you and your friends you could have grenaded their tents. destroys them and completely screws them over.

enjoy your loots

You guys realize that if you destroy tents, they return on server restart, right?

Right?

Also, that music is bad and you should feel bad for liking it.

Edited by Valec
  • Like 1

should have destroyed the tents

should have destroyed the tents

Should have read the thread.

they might have came online before a restart and panicked , troll them a little.

As for the tents, we had no time. Every once in a while we go to their server to spy on em. Next time they leave, we're gonna re-loot it for the rest of their things, and possibly destroy the tents. If we do, expect to see the video :D

Whenever I come across a large group of tents with a ton of top tier gear, I assume the owners are server jumping scum and troll them by taking everything out of the tents and dropping it on the ground, usually under large trees so they can't see it. I can only imagine their surprise when they go to gear back up and everything is gone.

Whenever I come across a large group of tents with a ton of top tier gear, I assume the owners are server jumping scum and troll them by taking everything out of the tents and dropping it on the ground, usually under large trees so they can't see it. I can only imagine their surprise when they go to gear back up and everything is gone.

Don't forget to save the tents. This is the only way you can pillage tents. Destroying them does nothing. Empty them and save it.