haederjonny

Bad Version, Server rejection connection

3:10 PM here is Nova Scotia and i'm unable to connect to any servers with the naughty server rejection message. Update your servers already! Even the 95170 servers give the same message - whats the server version I should be looking for?

i keep getting a battleye insallization failed so it doesnt let me connect.....i've tried everything like reinstalling it, restarting my computer and other stuff. It doesn't seem to work even when i've tried everything it still keeps coming on.Does anyone know how to fix it????????

How do I fix this? I updated sixupdater today, and no servers work for me anymore :(

For everyone logging in with a new character. Only use servers that are connected to the Hive, you are likely using servers connected to Sanctuary which is a completely separate database for people with cracked arma 2 versions.

You most likely still have your character on all the hive servers, you just logged into a sanctuary server

Do you get a message about

a 'camisc_fix_a2free' file when you start the game?

I am having the same problem and both six and manual dont work

Yep, guess waiting is the only option. You know, it really goes backwards for this game unlike other games. I seem to despise updates for Day Z, because it just causes stress and connection issues.

But, the game is SO fucking worth it so, I'll play sheep too, and wait for the servers :P :beans:

• Like 1

Try Arma 2 version 95417 and of course DayZ version 1.7.2.4

I was getting the same errors and this is what solved it for me.