osiriszoran

congrats Hellspawn US469 on your DC/Ghost kill

I am the admin for US469. i went through the logs and can confirm that hellspawn did not disconnect to get that kill. sorry you lost your SAW. next time aim better i guess?

CainCC perhaps you can prove it by showing the logs?

Why would this guy create an account to just refute what you said? He's not part of CC apparently ( as far as we can tell ), and he can just change his profile name next time around if he really IS cheating - so whats the incentive for him to lie, exactly? Same with the server host, what reason could he possibly have to come in and defend this guy unless it was legit? If it wasn't, he could just have easily said nothing, or just banned the guy.

Osiris, it happens man. Sometimes you get outplayed, happens to everybody. Just take it like a man and move on, bud. Don't make yourself look bad by continuing this.

Edited by Cerven

Why would this guy create an account to just refute what you said? He's not part of CC apparently ( as far as we can tell ), and he can just change his profile name next time around if he really IS cheating - so whats the incentive for him to lie, exactly? Same with the server host, what reason could he possibly have to come in and defend this guy unless it was legit? If it wasn't, he could just have easily said nothing, or just banned the guy.

Osiris, it happens man. Sometimes you get outplayed, happens to everybody. Just take it like a man and move on, bud. Don't make yourself look bad by continuing this.

except his story doesn't add up. Why do hackers hack? Who do people shoot up movie theaters? Why do people create fake stories & fabrications and go to the extent to make fake names or claim to be server admins?

because they're trolls.

How does his story 'not add up'? You made a knee jerk accusation without any real proof and a third party came in here and utterly refuted it.

Edit: Y'know what, whatever. Nobody is gonna get banned because of your wild accusations, and you're not man enough to admit you were wrong. Thread over.

Edited by Cerven

Yes, my story doesn't add up to what YOU think happened. I could say the same about your story on where the bike was because I clearly showed you on the map where I parked it. Also, you said you saw the bike on the MAP correct, yes I think you did. Please tell me you are aware that vehicles, players and zombies show on the map where you last had sight of them. I could have been long gone but my position on the map would still be marked where you last saw me lol.

I would love to see this frapsed footage you claim to have as well. If you have the part of you shooting at me, you should have everything else correct? Or did you just decide half way through chasing my ghost bike on the map that you wanted to stop frapsing.

As for the gear, you said it yourself earlier, if I cared about the shit you had versus what I had on me I would have taken it. My lee enfield has been very kind to me, as you have seen. ;)

I demand the admin post logs !!

Do you think the admin has time to post logs every time someones gets bested ? He said he checked, no disconnect. Done and done. Its not a court of law :) Op missed his chance, got popped, good luck to the guy on the bike. Maybe he should of let bike boy go on his merry way and found his own set of wheels...and never dis the enfield, as you found out, she is a good bit of gear.Doesnt take high tier gear to take someone down.

I really don't think anyone is retarded enough to DC when fired upon, then log in the same server minutes later. You are vulnerable for a few seconds and most likely the attacker is still nearby.

You tried to jump someone, failed, then got owned. You are mad. You need to calm down and think logically.

I only have the fraps of me firing on you. I stopped it after i entered the forest and saw you were gone. And like i said, the bike appeared on the map where i last saw it right?? Then why were you NEXT to the bike when i turned and faced you when you shot me in the head?

Also, one my clan mates who plays on the server also says he notices you logging on and off constantly whenever he see yous on the server. DC much? getting rid of those zombies huh? Or you DCing on players still?

Tyler dont be a troll tard. I dont care that i died. I care that pvp is gone to shit due to people abusing DC and ghosting. Big difference.

I dont care what people believe all i know is what i saw with my own eyes and that is Hellspawn next to a bike behind a tree when i turned and faced him.

I wouldnt put it past people to logout for 5 minutes and then log back in thinking someones moved on. He's already shown he's a tard for not taking higher quality weapons over a lee enfield.

Edited by osiriszoran

I believe hellspawn over osiris lol.. He is way more detailed about what happened.. So I think osiris is just butthurt about losing his anti material rifle and his saw that he was a bad shot with.

I believe hellspawn over osiris lol.. He is way more detailed about what happened.. So I think osiris is just butthurt about losing his anti material rifle and his saw that he was a bad shot with.

so making a map to suit your needs gives you more credit? lol. What dont you trolls get? weapons are not hard to come by. I can run to my tent to get another 50 cal sniper rifle or go through the elecktro hills and kill a sniper. There is a difference between butthurt and raging about DC ghosters.

Also, if the "server admin" made it a point to post in this thread, why wouldnt he make it a point to post the log? And to restate, my clan mates have been watching Hellspawn and he DCs like no other during his gameplay.

Edited by osiriszoran

yeah i guess i should have posted the logs from the start. i didnt think this thread was gonna turn into some big whine fest from OP. i'll dig through the logs when i get home from work and see if i can find their fight again. not making any promises though.

oh and i guess the "server admin" could also just ban your ass from his server for being a whiny little girl.

*edit*

this damn log is 4 gig. i dont really feel like digging through it. just not important enough for me right now. besides. the server is shutting down soon anyway. dont feel like paying for a service that i wont be able to use for the next few months (pcs'ing back to the states).

Edited by CainCC