Bacon Surfboard

I might have crashed my bicycle and died.

But I spawned cherno docks and found a Hatchet in first shed I came to.

Then hatchet someone to death in the very first residential garden I come to. Lee Enfield/Revolver with ammo, blood/morphine/antibiotics, matches/compass/huntingknife.

Cheers bro - compass helped getting my bod back a bit faster. : D

But here is the real serious internet question, is there a way to pick up a bike that is over on it's side after you might have endo'd it at approximately 80mph? All I get is an option to save at this point :( Afterall, those helicopters aren't going to farm themselves are they?

Edited by Bacon Surfboard

Well if you were going 88mph you would be in some serious shit, but I don't know much about the problem to begin with

All I did with my bike was run ride through cherno and piss off zombies for people, until someone wanted my bike D;

You can get the thing to roughly 100 mph going down some of the hills in the wilderness, though asking the bike to turn left/right at that velocity is it's own battle lol.

If you can find another bike and get it to 88mph, I will provide the flux capacitor.

• Like 1

Hmm - pretty weird.

I flipped an atv once - (on a straight road, one of the reasons why i dont prefer using ATV's) - but sometimes it is possible to get back on it. Try and walk around the bike, while aiming and zooming at different places until you get the option to enter it as a driver. Try it again while crouching if it doesn't work. There can be endless of possibilities, and there is ALWAYS a way to get back on it, but sometimes you'll have to aim some pretty random places (I stood on it once, aiming up in the air and got the option) - You really just need patience, keep on trying.

As soon as you can enter the bike, you're free to go - I doubt it's not undamaged though.

Is it possible to switch wheels on bikes? Do you need Car Wheel for it? :P

I found a pink tractor once and crashed it into a tree. Damn thing exploded and I nearly died.