Sign in to follow this  
Arylex

Bug - When Reconnecting, I respawn where I disconnected, But all the items I picked up before I disconnected Disappear

Hey guys, I have a very strange bug, which pretty much means anything I do is for nothing.

This is what I put on the reddit.com/r/dayz post

"Hello, I'm not sure if this Is a known bug or not, but I couldn't find anything online about it.

Sorry if this is abit hard to follow

I spawned at "point A" with a cross bow and g17, played for about 5 hours, I had a shotgun and some goods, I find a safe spot to disconnect (Point B) and I do. When I connect back in, I spawned at "Point B" but with my original inventory (Crossbow and g17).

I was really annoy, and asked a couple of friends, no one had any clue, they said "respawn, that my fix it", so I respawned. I spawned somewhere along the coast, ran 100m away from spawn and dropped all of my gear I spawned with, and disconnected. When I respawned, I respawned where I disconnect but with my original items that I dropped.

So no matter what I do, my inventory restarts.

Anyone know what's happening?"

So that is my Issue.

I got one reply back saying

"Desync from hive.

I'd suggest a new server."

So I did what he suggested (Swapped server), But same problem, I would spawn, run for 10 minutes, get attacked by a zombie, Bandage myself and then disconnect. When I reconnect, I would have lost my blood and be where I disconnected, But spawn with my bandage again.

Anyone know what's up?

EDIT: Sorry about the font and formatting, I just can't get it to work right

Edited by Arylex

It just happened to me, after updating the game with Six Launcher. I logged out in the castle in Devil's Castle (or w/e it's called), logged back on a different server and it gave me the option to choose between male/female. Spawned me on the coast... Incredibly annoying as I found my very first weapon there, a Lee Enfield. Now I also have trouble joining servers after updating. Oh joy.

It's beta issue I think. New beta breaks something. Alread there was similar topic today.