Sign in to follow this  
deathgod309

Dayz Developer Stop making updates EVERY few days!

Dayz Developing team, We all would REALLY Appreciate that u guys STOP making updates like ALMOST everyday. Its really irritating that all the servers has not updated yet and we cant play it, I really hope u guys Take note of what WE are saying here. P.S U guys could just bunch ALL the updates and put them in together!

Edited by deathgod309

In case you don't know, the mod is in alpha, which means you are a tester, not a player. Also they only release updates like every week to two weeks on average, with hotfixes following the main update.

Ridiculous, beta patches are made by Bohemia Interactive to improve the game, not by DayZ devs...

The last update was 7 days ago, what you are seeing is Arma 2 Beta updates. Those are no handled by DayZ or its staff, it is handled by BI, the developers of Arma2.

Dayz Developing team, We all would REALLY Appreciate that u guys STOP making updates like ALMOST everyday.

using my 100th post to say;

PLEASE don't SPEAK for me you little ATTENTIONWHORE. this is ALPHA, updates will be coming OFTEN, and you will have to DEAL with it.

THANKYOU for YOUR TIME SIR.

• Like 7

1.7.2.3 was released a few days ago

UPDATE : 13 JULY 2012

Affected addons:

* dayz_code 1.7.2.3

* dayz_anim 0.4

* dayz_server (server admins only)

This was the last update for dayz

I would assume you are talking about ARMA2 Beta Updates

which has nothing to do with dayz it has to do with the arma 2 community

Which yes does change frequently as they are trying to improve the engine that DayZ runs on.

Would you prefer that DayZ or ARMA 2 never got better?

Its alpha and a testing mod if you cant stand updates dont play m8 or find a server that doesnt change much

This is not a game ...Yet

Dayz Developing team, We all would REALLY Appreciate that u guys STOP making updates like ALMOST everyday. Its really irritating that all the servers has not updated yet and we cant play it, I really hope u guys Take note of what WE are saying here. P.S U guys could just bunch ALL the updates and put them in together!

You are tester - deal with it.

Also if you would be using small portion of roundy thing popping from your neck you would know this are not DayZ updates but Arma2 Beta updates from BIS, which has nothing to do with DayZ developers.

Please read before posting...And most of all, start thinking :)

personally I'm ready for another update

and I wouldn't say the Arma beta updates have 'nothing' to do with DayZ

They arent developed by DayZ developers but BIS which is Arma 2 developer. They do indeed cooperate, but i find it hilarious when someone comes to DayZ forum blaming for patches:

1. in alpha - you are tester

2. not even on right forum

3. you should be glad patches are happening and development is going forward

4. if server administrators are slow to patch your server, it isnt failure of BIS...

Edited by 5c0

not gonna point out again the obvious stuff already listed.

I will say though...... the daily aoa beta patches are getting a bit annoying. Unless they are fixing something critical I'd much rather have them release larger patches then yet another update that has only a random change or two in it.

This generation is broken beyond repair ... stupid people everywhere !!!

*insert Woody & Buzz meme here*

I will say though...... the daily aoa beta patches are getting a bit annoying. Unless they are fixing something critical I'd much rather have them release larger patches then yet another update that has only a random change or two in it.

I think at the minute they are trying to solve some of the fps and loading issues which have returned since 1.7.2.

rocket wants to be able to get to 100 and 200 person if possible servers, and they are probably trying to optimize to make it happen

Edited by Chimaera

I hate when other people (often dumb people) speak for me without asking me. It's your post/opinion, just because you're dumb- please don't make it out like everyone else are as well....

Insert dumb joke here:

Insert comment that these are Arma 2 Beta updates here:

Insert second dumb joke here:

Fin

Yea, please stop fixing things and pushing them out asap! ... :facepalm:

The last update was 7 days ago, what you are seeing is Arma 2 Beta updates. Those are no handled by DayZ or its staff, it is handled by BI, the developers of Arma2.

you mean "THE SAME PEOPLE" because really. who do you think Rocket works for? idiot.

Beta patches are moving towards an Official ArmAII/CO Build.

There is also a DLC release coming soon (new content, new Maps).

Be happy.

omfggggg I'ma tester and I'm complaining.... wah wah wah

I ALSO like to TYPE every other WORD in caps to make myself CLEAR.

Edited by Tyler Bro
  • Like 1

This must be the most stupid thread of them all, stop updating? You really are stuck on stupid right?

Beta patches are moving towards an Official ArmAII/CO Build.

There is also a DLC release coming soon (new content, new Maps).

Be happy.

Wait, a DLC for DayZ with more maps, or for that other game that I forget the name of?

Wait, a DLC for DayZ with more maps, or for that other game that I forget the name of?

Oh you....

https://store.bistudio.com/arma2-army-of-the-czech-republic

.............................................................................................................

@ http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/user/40282-nxnos/

Keep it civil...

The point of all this Alpha is on keep it going forward mate.

You are a "tester" not a player, that doesn't mean that you can't play, but you can't claim anything.

you mean "THE SAME PEOPLE" because really. who do you think Rocket works for? idiot.

Ummm, no Rocket works primevally on Dayz himself (with a few other staff devs not at BI), Rocket works at BI on this and other stuff, but the BI Arma 2 patches are non related to Dayz because they're for Arma 2... where he works for means nothing, the patch is for Arma 2, not days. if you look at my status you might see im aware of the dev positions. Also refrain from insulting.