Sign in to follow this  
herdo_ralden@hotmail.com

I've had plenty of problems with DayZ, but for now, I just have 1 question.

There's no official 1.61 version. Only constant beta-patches which are forming the release candidate for stable 1.61. You must use beta patches to play DayZ.

I'd suggest you use Six Launcher and be happy. This app is one-click simple and takes care of everything, mods, versions etc.

There's no official 1.61 version. Only constant beta-patches which are forming the release candidate for stable 1.61. You must use beta patches to play DayZ.

I'd suggest you use Six Launcher and be happy. This app is one-click simple and takes care of everything, mods, versions etc.

Yes. I have been using it, but since the update I have been getting the Wait for host problem, or an error which says "ARMA II REINFORCEMENTS Stopped working". I used the Six updated, but it is still stuck on 1.60 instead of 1.61. Not sure what I did different the first time I installed everything. Thanks for the reply.

Yes. I have been using it, but since the update I have been getting the Wait for host problem, or an error which says "ARMA II REINFORCEMENTS Stopped working". I used the Six updated, but it is still stuck on 1.60 instead of 1.61. Not sure what I did different the first time I installed everything. Thanks for the reply.

Don't install beta-patches by Six updater. Download 95054 from arma2.com/beta-patch.php.Then update your Battle Eye.

Put BEClient.dll in:

"..\<dir ARMA 2>\Expansion\BattlEye\"

"C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Arma 2 OA\BattlEye\"

I hope it help you.

Personally i think Six Updater is complete crap.

Follow the link the guy above me posted, its really easy to do it manually!

Don't install beta-patches by Six updater. Download 95054 from arma2.com/beta-patch.php.Then update your Battle Eye.

Put BEClient.dll in:

"..\<dir ARMA 2>\Expansion\BattlEye\"

"C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Arma 2 OA\BattlEye\"

I hope it help you.

Good advice there, I followed this and it all worked. The path to my BattlEye folder was slightly different (as I didn't have anything BattlEye in the one above)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye

I also downloaded both the client and the server DLLs, for the correct beta version:

http://www.battleye.com/download.html

Good advice there, I followed this and it all worked. The path to my BattlEye folder was slightly different (as I didn't have anything BattlEye in the one above)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye

I also downloaded both the client and the server DLLs, for the correct beta version:

http://www.battleye.com/download.html

BEserver.dll is file of small value for players. But I think it not influence for stability work of game.

Edited by 3ak

Yeah you're right 3ak, the BEserver.dll shouldn't be used by players.

If problems persist after trying everything, I wouldn't rule out updating the server.dll, as if the code base is shared (I don't think it is but stand to be corrected) it might require them both to be update.