Sign in to follow this  
TheMachine

People should void their bowels upon death/'shock'

I can't understand why this isn't in a 'realistic' game like arma2.

When a player dies, he should quite simply void his bowels, the contents of which would seep out onto the ground.

Perhaps it'll be a 50/50 chance when you die.

Similarly, when you're player experiences 'shock', there should be a chance you'll void your bowels.

Perhaps this would make you run slower and colour your outfit brown on the bottom.

There should be a new stat added to the debug monitor - humiliation.

When you've voided you're bowels enough times, you're humiliation meter reaches 100 and zombies see/smell you from further away.

• Like 5

Good idea, OP! I can picture something like Chef's death from Southpark when people die now.

Dead bodies do not always "void their bowels" ...

(first hand experience, in case you wanted to know, I have worked for a Funeral home as "apprentice thanatopracter", started by going out to get the deceased, some from the hospital that were already clean, and others from their homes where thay died. Out of the 10 I did, only 1 had "flushed it all out" ... quit the job cause the smell is really something hard to get used to)

Void bowels?

Hath thou lived under a rock?

Why cant you speak normal and say shit themselves? FFS.

Void bowels?

Hath thou lived under a rock?

Why cant you speak normal and say shit themselves? FFS.

Machine will talk however Machine wants to talk.

Because if games tried to realistically simulate the events of a persons death, the kids wouldn't think killing people would be so cool anymore.

So they remove all the actually nasty things about death and keep the cool looking and sounding guns, explosions, pretty physics and the challenge of getting headshots just so that the FPS-gamers can keep enjoying their headshots and high kill-scores.

I don't blame the gamers, though. If developers make war and violence into a light-hearted sport for gaming, I'll play it and enjoy it as a sport. Anyone who thinks that any game is showing realistic effects of killing people is a full-blown retard.

No sane person who knows anything about actual war and death likes it, and therefore wouldn't want to experience it in a game either.

Edited by Athrins

Your bowels should reverse their orientation upon death and instead you'd throw up your faeces. Would deter people from looting you from the head-down at least.

-MONSTER

Your bowels should reverse their orientation upon death and instead you'd throw up your faeces. Would deter people from looting you from the head-down at least.

-MONSTER

Ok so now when people die they get a bowel obstruction and throw up their own shit. Make it happen please Rocket.