Day 352: Beating heart in plastic trees -

Day 353?: Rescue, the Apex of Survival -

Day 354: Long and Lonesome Highway -

Day 355: Death and Absolute Silence -

**NEW**

Day 356: Coming Soon

Enjoy :):D

I'm lost for words, thank you Neko.

The response has been very good(in the form of likes) but I hope to evolve the idea into something more people can enjoy. Feedback from the public is important so that I know what I need to do in order to be succesfull. I'm currently uploading the second part and I hope you'll enjoy it. Should be within the next 30 minutes or so.

very good video composition

Maybe you should try and include more survivor interaction via the voice comms :)

Man i just started to watch this. they are awesome, some great voice work there, the music is perfect not volume wise but contextually it fits the scene/s perfectly, i hope you do more of these i'm a bit enamoured by the way you've edited it all together into a flowing journal.

P.S. love the black and white, kep up the good work.

Nice video's. Although didn't really like the third one. First two were good! Maybe add some more roleplay to it by "acting":

You need to find food/drinks.

Navigate by watch/sun or other.

Please also use ALT look more (Press ALT and move mouse) so it kind of looks more realistic.

Thanks for the tip Arhodus :) I'll take that into consideration for sure. I'm not savvy with Arma2/Dayz controls so all the help I can get will really allow me to get better shots and such

Thank you guys for the support! I've gained about 20 subscribers in the last 2 days from this it feels so great. I've decided to take the series a step further. The videos will be much more refined and focused. I have been brainstorming all night and day and have come up with an idea that is going to be just awesome to do! The idea is evolving the more I think about it and talk with my close friend about.. so I will need more time to produce the content, but it will all be worth it. Thank you all for the feedback and support!

-Some guy named Ralph :)

So I've spent quite a while on this one. All day brainstorming potential ideas, trying to get the music perfect.. recording with a friend for 2 hours. Writing a script. Refining it down to 6 and a half minutes....here I am 3am in the morning...with work tomorrow...and my creative juices are flowing..

Part 4. Day 353? ..Doesn't matter!

Oh, the 4th one is really nice. Very poetic.

I really like the atmosphere you create with your narrative, pretty much what I tried to achive in my story ( http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=66&pid=15338#pid15338 ). B/W is a great choice, as the colours in DayZ/Arma are a little cartoonish. Would love to see you using a trackIR or similar though.. makes headmovements a lot better and realistic.

keep it up

Klunk from Sweden out

Thanks da_klunk! I was hoping to get another video in the latest updates have rendered the game unplayable. It doesn't save my position and I'm bleeding all the time, bandages don't stop it and eating food and drinking water does nothing. :(

I loved the last one :) Very poetic.

I m willing to do something like that since i discovered the game.. But I keep waiting that we can clean the screen of all writings before.

Keep up the good work!

I appreciate the comment so much Miky:) I was thinking the same thing too about the hud..but I thought..well I want to make this pretty bad...so I worked with it..I'm glad I did! Why wait when I can do it now?..But when I can disable the hud it will be really awesome <3... Good luck on making a video!

Here is part 5!

Thanks for the feedback guys, I've used it to construct this video! I have a hell of a ending in mind for this series, glad you guys are liking it! :)

This link >

Is not part of the series, just gameplay with Nukedpixels first time playing a PC shooter!! he LOVES it :) Had a lot of fun last night meeting up with him in game and some laughs.

Also, an update for part 6 (day 355) of the survivor cam series. May be another week before release, as I'm just getting things done off the computer, and of course taking a break just playing the game with friends :)

Thanks for the support guys and all of you who subbed. I've gotten about 20 subs just from this series, appreciate it way more than you know!

By far the best set of series I have seen for DayZ. Your voice acting was on par with the video as well. I was worried at the start that it'd be bad, due to the voice acting I've seen of roleplayers in CRPG videos!

Thanks Aelus. That's a very nice comment indeed :O

I hoped to continue improving it, by listening to what others would say about it. I'm glad you are enjoying it:)

Awesome video, it's late here. I just subscribed to you, and I'll be following the videos and watching the rest tomorrow!