Kylez

Being Kicked with No explanation why

Sorry if this has been asked before but it is annoying as hell, I had a few issues with Operation arrowhead so I had to reinstall it, so I then went to log on to DayZ and since then Im logged on for maybe 5 seconds and I get kicked for no reason.

could be ping

many servers auto kick high pings

no warning or message on many

i keep getting the files in my arma2 oa\expansion\addons folder need to be replaced or deleted when i delete them my game multiplier screen changes is there a way i can fix this or update the files

That's the issue I'm not being told anything it just says "you have been kicked from the game"

Probably just some a$$ of an admin. I get kicked all the time by admins that are boosting with a couple of their buddies. They don't want anyone else in there that might kill them or loot ahead of them, so that they can loot to their heart's content, boosting themselves so that they can join someone else's server and kill other players. I've tried rejoining some of these servers, but they will eventually lock them with a password. I lost a bus due to this crap one time.

Edited by H4YW1R3