Sketchz

Ready for Dogs in Day - Z?

I'll probably be more attached to these ones than the one Molyneux told us we'd love in the Fable series.

• Like 1

I sense incomming tears when they are added. It will be open season on dogs.

Well we knew dogs would come, not something new. But if you had some info on when they would patch in dogs, that would be a lot more interesting :)

I hope they're a precursor to wolves.

I want wolf packs 7-15 in size roaming and howling at night looking to tear unwary survivors apart.

• Like 3

I hope they're a precursor to wolves.

I want wolf packs 7-15 in size roaming and howling at night looking to tear unwary survivors apart.

Compared to other carnivorous mammals known to attack humans in general, the frequency with which wolves have been recorded to kill or prey on people is much lower, indicating that though potentially dangerous, wolves are among the least threatening for their size and predatory potential.[1]
Edited by Ankhenaten

Compared to other carnivorous mammals known to attack humans in general, the frequency with which wolves have been recorded to kill or prey on people is much lower, indicating that though potentially dangerous, wolves are among the least threatening for their size and predatory potential.[1]

Yes, I'm aware of that, but there are also documented

of attacks.

There's also the possibility of hyper aggressive "infected" wildlife.

Edited by Dasein808

I feel like it would be difficult to make them decipher between friend or foe. I wouldn't want them attacking my buddy for some reason.

It would be cool if you could find a dead and looted body and have your dog pick up the scent of the attacker and then track him down....

• Like 2

Only if I can fashion a saddle and ride it through the NW airfield.

If not GTFO.

-MONSTER

• Like 2

inb4 dogs revealing player positions, buggy ai that attacks nearby survivors immediately (forget teaming up), Usain Bolt's at zombies on sight.

Can't wait.

Only if I can fashion a saddle and ride it through the NW airfield.

-MONSTER

Hmm. maybe they should implement horses into the game, then everyone can make "I'm so hungry i could eat a horse" reference. Imagine.. you can eat your ride!

Edited by leeo38

Hmm. maybe they should implement horses into the game, then everyone can make "I'm so hungry i could eat a horse" reference. Imagine.. you can eat your ride!

Was that a sex joke?

-MONSTER

Would be cool! I really would hate it if my dog died. So now the new DayZ rule will be;

"Don't get attached to your gear or your dog."

Oh god, i'd get all attached to mine. I hope we can leave them somewhere safe in the forest while we raid dangerous areas. :(

I don't care about gear, but losing my pet would actually upset me a little, lol.

Edited by z-layrex

Oh god, i'd get all attached to mine. I hope we can leave them somewhere safe in the forest while we raid dangerous areas. :(

I don't care about gear, but losing my pet would actually upset me a little, lol.

Will you name him Max and speak German to him? Because if you don't, he won't survive any kind of conflict.

-MONSTER

If I can get a pet dog. I will literally never leave the game. I will play it until my mind believes it's reality and I'm committed, but In my head I'll still be in Chernarus.

Now banditry will only invovle dogs ...

*Drop ya stuff or I kill the dog !!!* (Evil genius laugh)

• Like 1

Will you name him Max and speak German to him? Because if you don't, he won't survive any kind of conflict.

-MONSTER

I'm not naming her Sam that's for sure!

I would really love a dog even is the only thing he would do is follow me. I would just feel better in those creepy nights.