Sign in to follow this  
andreewz@hotmail.com

how many murders ahve you guys got?

Well over that total across many lives. But I usually don't alt+f4 every time I see something moving.

Sorry I don't buy it. No way you got that gear with only 66 zombie kills. I smell cheat.

Sorry I don't buy it. No way you got that gear with only 66 zombie kills. I smell cheat.

i've found that killing people gives better gear than actually trying to loot stuff. i've came across countless m4a1 cco's, m107's, mk48's, and as50's, all just by killing people in Cherno...

But you also get to enjoyt that gear less long if you hang around in those places for too long. M107 good as new, only had 4 previous owners.

Here is a statement that is true for this game. "easy come, easy go"

Lol Most people don't sit around and kill zombies, you can get that set of gear in a day or two of just sitting down and searching for crashed helicopter crashes. so yea it's possible to get awesome gear and only have 4 zombies kills and that many murders.

I had 23 in my previous life but a random tree killed me. In total well over 100 :D

about 50 murders for me but I dont shoot unarmed people or people with melee weapons and people with just pistols are low priority (unless these people try to get to where I am.) I dont find much fun in picking off people who cant fight back. I like a bit of sportsmanship, people who prey on the defenseless on the coast are pathetic.

Also to who ever said u need lots of zombie kills for good gear is an idiot, I've had dmr+ghillie+ coyote backpack with plenty of supplies with just 11 zombie kills, it takes patience (something most fps gamers dont understand) and stealth.