Dronin

UK8, New Server

tag your IT, he shot out all teh tyres on everything else

between our old base and the ne airfield there is a GAZ if you really want a car

Is There a Team Speak Server That People Join For This Server??

There should be, the details are on screen when you join the server (I don't have them on hand right now)

Erm I understood you could find the camp quickly' date=' with chopper radar and all that.

But how the hell did you find the main loot tent hidden a few km away in the middle of buttfuck nowhere?

[/quote']

First of all... I crashed the chopper last night when moving it so we don't have a radar right now XD

Second of all, Rko is a fucking wizard :P

Erm I understood you could find the camp quickly' date=' with chopper radar and all that.

But how the hell did you find the main loot tent hidden a few km away in the middle of buttfuck nowhere?

[/quote']

I went by foot, funnily enough I found the tent first and I suspected the vehicles were in the hills behind it, obviously they were not so I found them an hour later :p

haha you're damn persistent.

took me damn an hour to get everything out of the tents a few days ago, the hell I am :)

I think we all need to step up our game when it comes to finding good camp spots :p

Logged in for 2 seconds to "You are Dead". Well that sucked! :)

And again everyone dead.

22-06-12 22:25 GMT +2

I hope this gets sorted out, since I lost all my gear again ( acquired from stashes, hurr durr). Seems pretty serious and probably hacked. I wish you the best of luck but I would suggest people avoid going into this deathtrap for now.

We've just found the player who was god modeing in Electro in the logs.

I personally witnessed this one.

The player has even posted in our thread recently.

He is banned.

He is banned.

This is good to hear. It's a shame that even with the tightened security' date=' some hackers still manage to get through. On top of that I'd rather see them spawn an ammo box or something, instead of killing everyone which is just lame.

In other somewhat not related news and also an attempt to get the thread back on track, I have an interesting story.

After seeing the images posted here, me and a buddy decided to try and locate your camp. Due to dumb luck or awesome tracking skills we found it at the edge of the map. Screenshot or it didn't happen? no problem :D

trolololtnxforthequad.th.jpg

We "borrowed" one of the quads, too bad the chopper was gone ^^

He is banned.

This is good to hear. It's a shame that even with the tightened security' date=' some hackers still manage to get through. On top of that I'd rather see them spawn an ammo box or something, instead of killing everyone which is just lame.

In other somewhat not related news and also an attempt to get the thread back on track, I have an interesting story.

After seeing the images posted here, me and a buddy decided to try and locate your camp. Due to dumb luck or awesome tracking skills we found it at the edge of the map. Screenshot or it didn't happen? no problem :D

trolololtnxforthequad.th.jpg

We "borrowed" one of the quads, too bad the chopper was gone ^^

Too bad you cant use the quad anymore, WELP!

I saved it before the nuke' date=' so I can probably locate it again ^^

[/quote']

What he means is, you are the one we banned for using god mode in Elektro.

[/quote']

Joking right? I was north of berezino when i got killed. I lost some nice equipment/weapons at the time. Disappointed as I was I went back to where we last saw our vehicles, resupplied and went on with our business, only to die another time, losing the rest of my stuff.

If this is about the quad we took from your camp, that's all part of the game.

If this is not the case I'd like to know how you got to the conclusion to ban me.

[/quote']

Joking right? I was north of berezino when i got killed. I lost some nice equipment/weapons at the time. Disappointed as I was I went back to where we last saw our vehicles, resupplied and went on with our business, only to die another time, losing the rest of my stuff.

If this is about the quad we took from your camp, that's all part of the game.

If this is not the case I'd like to know how you got to the conclusion to ban me.

The logs don't lie

More nukes and More hackers banned in the last 24 hours

More nukes and More hackers banned in the last 24 hours

Please bear with us folks; we are working hard to keep these bastards out during this quite unprecedented hack storm!