Sign in to follow this  
Beerz101

Need help NW airport :(

I only have 500 blood left if anyone would be kind enough to help me out that would be great! I have nothing to lose im going to die anyways :(

Server? That might help... there are a couple hundred of them you know.

I ddnt want to post a server then have people join it just to kill anyone that was actually trying to help

Run away from that death trap. Run, crawl, passout and pit distance between you and the NWAF. Then ask RatedMGaming, or any other medic team to help. You got yourself into this mess, now get yourself out. This could be your defining moment. Against all odds, survive.

/peptalk

• Like 1

Yea I know I never been up here before and wanted to see what it was like haha what a mistake that was!

Going to be hard getting someone to come out there when they know there's a good chance they'll get themselves killed in the process. Especially if you are within the complex itself. Your best bet is to use 3rd person so you can see a little bit better, and crawl out of there to avoid detection from zombies, and just start heading north into the forest. If you have a hatchet, knife and matches, then just shoot any animal you see and take your time to cook the meat at each stop and eat as much as you can. Pray the whole time as well, because someone can fart 300 meters away and you'll be dead. I think people would feel a little bit safer coming out there to assist you if you got a good bit away from the compound. At least 300-400m. Preferably more.

Edited by KField86

Yea I have 3 blood bags on me and in the top of the firestation tower on this server but its a night server its pretty much the safest bet for me to crawl my way out of here

Going to be hard getting someone to come out there when they know there's a good chance they'll get themselves killed in the process. Especially if you are within the complex itself. Your best bet is to use 3rd person so you can see a little bit better, and crawl out of there to avoid detection from zombies, and just start heading north into the forest. If you have a hatchet, knife and matches, then just shoot any animal you see and take your time to cook the meat at each stop and eat as much as you can. Pray the whole time as well, because someone can fart 300 meters away and you'll be dead. I think people would feel a little bit safer coming out there to assist you if you got a good bit away from the compound. At least 300-400m. Preferably more.

I hate dying from farts.

didnt know you could cook food didnt know what the matches were for I have a few of those

I ddnt want to post a server then have people join it just to kill anyone that was actually trying to help

So, you want kind souls, on every server to run to NW to find you.... *squint*

GLORIOUS TRAP SIR.

I could've helped you if you stayed put till dawn. I'm at NW right now and usually hang around there for decent gear.

Speaking of NW airfield, I'm heading west right now and may stop by to see if there's a vehicle or something there. How dangerous is it there? I'm currently on my longest and best life so I wouldn't want to get sniped by some bandit so he can lulzrofllolnoobsukmy13yearold at me.

Speaking of NW airfield, I'm heading west right now and may stop by to see if there's a vehicle or something there. How dangerous is it there? I'm currently on my longest and best life so I wouldn't want to get sniped by some bandit so he can lulzrofllolnoobsukmy13yearold at me.

Typically the most dangerous spot in the game as far as up north is concerned. There's usually more action in cherno and elektro, but still... NWAF is extremely dangerous. Snipers flock there because they know people will surely come by since it has the 2 best military loot locations in the game besides choppers.

Can someone help me? I'm in the middle of the field north of Elektro next to a haybale with a broken leg. You might have to throw down some flares because it's pretty dark.

PS. totally not a trap bro, I won't shoot you much

Edited by Albatros