Sign in to follow this  
mynaameisreed

Church Bells Attract Zombies

It's as simple as that, when the Church bells sound off in a city like Cherno zombies should run towards it.

It would be awesome and scary as hell.

• Like 14

Pretty neat idea. I would prefer if they walk to investigate any noise, rather than sprinting around.

Although, if everyone is dead, who is ringing the church bells? What would the point be for survivors to ring the church bells? Bring unwanted attention on themselves?

Often think if this whenever i hear the bells and think to myself that it would be funny knowing that if someone was close to that church then suddenly the bells rang and all zombies within a radius came charging towards that church and see that one guys face :D

Edited by Massicor

I just thought it would be a cool idea because anyone at the church would have to deal with the zombie hoard and anyone away from the church might be saved because the zombie would be more preoccupied by the sound of the bells. I just thought of it because every time I hear the church bells I expect to see a hoard of zombies and I never do.

Pretty neat idea. I would prefer if they walk to investigate any noise, rather than sprinting around.

Although, if everyone is dead, who is ringing the church bells? What would the point be for survivors to ring the church bells? Bring unwanted attention on themselves?

Church bells are automated. This isn't the 1400s. :|

Church bells are automated. This isn't the 1400s. :|

sigh.

Then where is the electricity powering these "automated" bells coming from?

sigh.

Then where is the electricity powering these "automated" bells coming from?

Who ever said that hydro-powered Dams weren't still active, they practically need no human effort to keep running, I mean of course after a couple of years (Yes, years) they would need maintenance but they could be running. :P

Who ever said that hydro-powered Dams weren't still active, they practically need no human effort to keep running, I mean of course after a couple of years (Yes, years) they would need maintenance but they could be running. :P

And how many hydro dams do you see around Chernarus? And how many of them are still operating? And if they're still operating and these automated church bells are still powered, why is the rest of Chernarus completely without power?

None of you bother to actually think about what you post.

Edited by aversionfx

i've thought about that fact, the bells, and honestly i dont mind that slight inconsistency. i like the bells as they add to the feel of the game, they are just scary for some reason at times and i like it. lets just say a zombie priest is SOOOO dedicated that he stayed there even after turning into a mindless crazy that he keepsem ringin^^

lol at the dam and no power retards. good idea i like it much and just like most other normal people i have thought of it myself aswell

And how many hydro dams do you see around Chernarus? And how many of them are still operating? And if they're still operating and these automated church bells are still powered, why is the rest of Chernarus completely without power?

None of you bother to actually think about what you post.

Power currents for dams can travel across entire countries if needed. And along with this what if the church has a separate power generator that is off the power-grid(as some churches do) and is solar-powered. BOOM. :P

Power currents for dams can travel across entire countries if needed. And along with this what if the church has a separate power generator that is off the power-grid(as some churches do) and is solar-powered. BOOM. :P

Achievement unlocked: Grasping at Straws

Oh and it is "Just A Game" so... Who the F really cares? :)

Definitely not an excuse to use in a game that is aiming to be a highly authentic zombie survival sim. I guess I'm the only one on the forum who wants the game to remain difficult and consistent with the world it has already created.

I mean if you're looking for realism why are you playing a game about zombies to begin with?

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea. No starter weapon is the BEST idea, it makes the game about 10x more realistic & harder. I was just trying to voice what I though would be a good idea; not trying to start an argument.

I mean if you're looking for realism why are you playing a game about zombies to begin with?

The same reason you like to ask stupid questions.

Because I can.

Probably because he's after "a highly authentic zombie survival sim" as he literally just stated...

Seriously people

Probably because he's after "a highly authentic zombie survival sim" as he literally just stated...

Seriously people

Someone with a reading level above a 5th grader! Yay! Where have you been all my life?

Okay seriously??? It was just an idea; and the smartass remarks I was making was just to ruffle your feathers, I didn't think it would piss anyone off.