Sign in to follow this  
DeltaElite121

ADS twitching.. STAPPAT

How are you guys fixing this issue? I've gotten it to stop a few times, but I haven't figured out what I did to make it stop. This twitching nonstop while aiming is just annoying more than anything.

Umm.. this will sound stupid, but, you don't need painkillers do you? xD

Nope. Originally I thought that was my problem.

What twitching? After you sprint for 15 minutes and are out of breath? That's your weapon shaking, it's a feature and as such there is no intended "fix".

Edited by RangerPL

Have you been running? Takes a while to stop breathing hard messing up aim.

Not sure then, you don't have an infection do you (guy coughing quite a lot) or that your guy is particularly cold?

What twitching? After you sprint for 15 minutes and are out of breath? That's your weapon shaking, it's a feature and as such there is no intended "fix".

No, that's completely fine. It's the same effect though.. erratic shaking when I'm not running. I'd been standing up on a platform defending from 30 zombies, so I hadn't exactly moved for a few minutes.

Honestly, I'm not sure what it is. I haven't heard my character coughing, but that could be it I guess.

No, that's completely fine. It's the same effect though.. erratic shaking when I'm not running. I'd been standing up on a platform defending from 30 zombies, so I hadn't exactly moved for a few minutes.

Honestly, I'm not sure what it is. I haven't heard my character coughing, but that could be it I guess.

Low blood?

if your temp is low youll get the shivers, if your character is coughing id say sickness is your problem. youll need heat if your to cold, and antibiotics for that infection, otherwise youll get stuck at 6k blood. if your not terribly far in the game might be less hassle to take the cowards way out.

Low blood?

12K, and my temp was 42*. I'm going to experiment with it more tomorrow.. when I can see what I'm doing. Haha.