wow221

Ridiculous FPS Lag

Okay, I have some serious fps problems.

My specs are:

RAM: 8gb ddr3 ram

GPU: 1gb 560 ti (Factory OC)

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 BE @ 2.8

I literally run the game at 10 - 15 fps which is outrageous. Considering I can play 99% of games on maxed out setting and this game is numerous years old, you tell me whats wrong...

I'm dropping some fps too since I updated to the new beta

I'm running dual 560Ti cards with i7950 and getting the same problems. Most threads seem to point to a problem with the way structures are loaded/rendered (buildings in cities and stuff.) The fps drop is most noticeable in cities and when I walk back out into the forest or coast it smooths out again to at least something playable.

Any change in video related settings in game have had little to no effect. The hardware in peoples computers is not the problem... It's the engine having a lack of optimisation for the time being. Hopefully as more patches roll around this problem can be fixed.

I want my delicious 60+fps

My fps dropped big time ever since the new patch 95168 that updated the game to 1.62

I hope they release a fix for it because it seems worse to me, although ive seen threads of people saying they have an increased frame count after the new patch. who knows wtf is going on.