Sign in to follow this  
getoffmyporch69@hotmail.com

Average Life Expectancy

I have noticed an increase in the Average Life Expectancy (ALE) lately and i think it needs to stop. Us as Bandits/Mercs have an obligation to kill first,loot secondand never ask questions but also to make like as short as possible for survivors and each other.

We need to double our efforts people dont let the ALE get to one hour. It reflects badly on us all. haha

have fun and ill see yous out there :D

• Like 1

efforts will be tripled.

And in what way does this imply a coastal bandit?
  • Like 1

Coastal bandit = a bandit who can't get action anywhere else. It's extremely unsatisfying to make the trek up to Starry or one of the airfields only to find that you're the first one to spawn the zombies.

• Like 2

Coastal bandit = a bandit who can't get action anywhere else. It's extremely unsatisfying to make the trek up to Starry or one of the airfields only to find that you're the first one to spawn the zombies.

I get what it is, but I dont see how OP is a coastal bandit. Red I suppose must just be an elitist XD

• Like 1

I get what it is, but I dont see how OP is a coastal bandit. Red I suppose must just be an elitist XD

Read the thing above the his avatar.

Coastal bandits are people who can only kill unarmed, or undergeared players. There is plenty of places north where you can get action. I took out 3 people by Sosnovka yesterday, and another 2 by Zeleno.

Edited by redsoxandy7
  • Like 1

Are they not just titles indicating how old the account is? thats what I thought they were. I dont believe they are linked to actual player ID's in any way.

EDIT: Mine changed from scavenger to woodland warrior as I posted this

Edited by Garuwashi

Are they not just titles indicating how old the account is? thats what I thought they were. I dont believe they are linked to actual player ID's in any way.

EDIT: Mine changed from scavenger to woodland warrior as I posted this

Thanks for clearing that up i had no idea what he meant by it haha i thought it was some trolling thing i didnt understand.

P.S I havent been on the Coast for 2 days. Coast=Death

Edited by Anttix

Read the thing above the his avatar.

Coastal bandits are people who can only kill unarmed, or undergeared players. There is plenty of places north where you can get action. I took out 3 people by Sosnovka yesterday, and another 2 by Zeleno.

haha you wernt at the north easy airfield on a NZ server by any chance lastnight were you haha

had a crazy sniper fight with someone there :D

Lol I don't get why he is getting hate, I agree with him.

• Like 2

Thanks for clearing that up i had no idea what he meant by it haha i thought it was some trolling thing i didnt understand.

P.S I havent been on the Coast for 2 days. Coast=Death

Everywhere = Death.

• Like 2

The average life expectancy just jumped up to 49 minutes, we are failing!!!! lol

kill yourself, spam "Respawn" every time you die = Lower life expectancy.

Unless the average part only starts counting after 30 minutes, which means most people die between 30-40 minutes (Of those who counts)

haha you wernt at the north easy airfield on a NZ server by any chance lastnight were you haha

had a crazy sniper fight with someone there :D

My bad didn't know your title changed on this by posts :P. No but my squad and I got into a fight against 6 others after are bus was shot at and a few of us were killed. We rolled up in our Ural, took out 3 of the other guys, sniped the guy driving our bus away and got the hell out. It was pretty crazy man

What is the fun in sniping fresh spawns??

I just tailed some dudes for about 5km to finally have a huge advantage and take them all out... That shit is fun!

Its some challenge in killing people who are geared to actually take YOU out if they make the right moves/you make the wrong moves...

My bad didn't know your title changed on this by posts :P. No but my squad and I got into a fight against 6 others after are bus was shot at and a few of us were killed. We rolled up in our Ural, took out 3 of the other guys, sniped the guy driving our bus away and got the hell out. It was pretty crazy man

Thats crazy i dont think ive even seen a working bus on the servers i play on...

Most probably most of the casual gamers dropped out of this game allready. Have to say took em long time. Anyways, you may also want to take into account that it's summer time and most of the remaining "casuals" have a life.

Edited by CriticalNerd