Sign in to follow this  
Archert2

Do you kill players hiding in a church?

I started wondering if someone out there has respect for players hiding in church's? or if u just don't care.

I my self shoot anyone no matter where they are, expect if they're in a church. (Unless they sit in there and shoot out at players)

Well there were 3 players in the church in cherno camping and shooting players so i threw a grenade in there and killed him and then i laughed.

Edited by djdecks2
  • Like 5

I try to avoid killing people walking on the beach. Their bandages are hardly worth the ammo I used to kill them. However if they're hanging around a lighthouse, I have to shoot them. They might be going up to perch with some lee enfield or something.

I specifically go to churches just to kill people.

• Like 6

I specifically go to churches just to kill people.

Whoops, just reported this post instead of quoting it - sorry dude

what I meant to say was "best comment to quote out of context ever"

The other day I was in Elektro and I happened to run south across the street in front of the church that's right next to the supermarket when I noticed another player running from 2 zombies toward me out of the corner of my eye. I ran to the corner of the fence and proned while I watched the guy run into the church to take cover from the zombies. No doubt he saw me. I hugged the corner of the door and watched him take out 1 zombie with his crossbow and start reloading another bolt. Before he could take the other one out I leaned over and popped him with 2 revolver rounds to end his life.

tldr version: I kill people in churches because I know they'll kill me in churches.

• Like 1

Whoops, just reported this post instead of quoting it - sorry dude

what I meant to say was "best comment to quote out of context ever"

I don't get it.

If I could ever get over the barbed wire, yes, I would kill people in churches. Sadly, I haven't found a church without barbed wire at the entrance in weeks.

If I could ever get over the barbed wire, yes, I would kill people in churches. Sadly, I haven't found a church without barbed wire at the entrance in weeks.

The entrance to the second barracs on my favourite server is blocked with barbed wire. You cannot even remove it with a toolbox, because the middle pole (the one you have to perform the action on) is literally inside the wall. I tried for 10-20 mins to find an angle to remove it.

Only if the barb wire is gone, or if they shoot at me. I love it when they camp the church constantly.

V for Vault, works every time for me.

I do accept kills in churches,my son,however i dont appreciate kills in Industrial areas because they are saint. You've been missleaded whole your live but now you know the truth. Peace one you,my son!

Yesterday I ran into a church to loot in Elektro and someone comes in with a double barrel and blasts at me, missing. Thankfully, my first victim (of a killing spree that left 4 dead) had a grenade.

*BANG BANG*

"Time to send in the ultimate diplomat, Mr. Pineapple."

*Toss*

"Mr. Pineapple, you have the floor."

*KER-BOOM*

"Ah, it seems we have reached an Accord."

Barbed wire is easy to get over, it's just very dangerous because you're a sitting duck to be shot. How do you get over fences? Use the same to get over the barbed wire

Barbed wire is easy to get over, it's just very dangerous because you're a sitting duck to be shot. How do you get over fences? Use the same to get over the barbed wire

Careful there, trying to vault over can break your leg and/or cause a ridiculous amount of damage.

bit late to beg god to fix the world, so ill provide salvation in my own bullet shapped way

• Like 1

Beans to the first person who manages to turn this thread into a religion vs athiesm debate.

dammit!!! almost went with the, 'im an atheist so its just a building to me, shoot em all!!' as well :( but i already got ya beans so its all good Edited by stuffnthings

Whats so special about someone hiding in a church? I myself would actually wait outside the church because there is only 1 door to a church and I could ambush someone easier that way.