Sign in to follow this  
NeptuneVA

Is there a good Samaritan who can help me

Well on my lone wolf adventure through berezino I was lucky enough to meet a horde of Zs who really wanted to give me a hug. So after bleeding out down to about 5000.00 blood I was noticed I also broke my leg. I'm currently hiding until I can find a humanitarian that could spare a morphine injector and possible a new team mate. This is my last hope, any help is appreciated. And if it turns out that you betray me I'll lose all hope for this game and probably quit.

PM me at Steam account: NeptuneVA

lol Hate to say it, but for any real reply, you're going to get 100 troll ones. Choose wisely.

• Like 1

Yeah, be real careful. They could claim to help you. And then just shoot you on sight when they get the chance.

I don't have much to lose. I've Already used up the majority of my food, water, and bandages to regenerate blood. If they shoot me like a dog I hope they know they are scum

I would help you, but I can't see where the heck I'm going right now because it's dark. Flashlight isn't much help.

sounds good delta pm me.

Every one give bacon beans he tried to help me but died in the process

sounds good delta pm me.

Every one give bacon beans he tried to help me but died in the process

Died? Did a player get you Bacon??

he was hacked to death by a pk-er. I guess we were talking when it happened

thanks for everyone's advice but I was gunned down like an animal. five dudes came up to me and shot me in the head. Such humanity :)

Neptune, the wasteland medic threads are a good source of aid, should future medical emergencies arise. Also RatedMGaming.com/helpme and the reddit rescue force.

Chin up hombre, there is still good out there.

• Like 1

Yeah the medic thread is supposed to be very reliable and the person who started it Dr.Wasteland has a list of whitelist characters you can trust.

Edited by mastertesus