Northling

"ca_dubbing_counterattack" and "deleted.chernarus" problem solution

wait i have a question.... did u just click on the addons folder and copy that or did you copy all the little files in the addons folder and put it into the arma 2 OA folder?

no i did not take all the little files just the the addons folder and put it into arma 2 OA folder

Edited by Northling

Okay if any one has this problem and this wont solve it try this

uninstall six launcher and use play with six...i used play with six now and i have noo problems what so ever

Okay if any one has this problem and this wont solve it try this

uninstall six launcher and use play with six...i used play with six now and i have noo problems what so ever

you could also try the dayz commander, works better in my opinion ^^

Hi, i recently downloaded the patch 1.6 and came with new missions in scenarios such as bench mark 1 and 2 and more but when i try to play any of the missions it comes up "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.chernarus" iv tried both the things you guys said such as copying the addons file from arma 2 and placing it in arma 2 OA, and tried placing it in expantions/addons but still got the message, im running steam version and only have ARMA 2 OA full version but the arma 2 file is there with addons, i moved my arma 2 OA and Arma 2 file out of steam into program files 86 as thats what i had to do to install the patch, if any of you have any suggestions on how to fix this problem it would be greatly apreciated. Been trying to figure out how to fix this for the past 6 hours :/

Edited by sladew2

Thanks so much! This worked like a charm

no problem glad to hear ^^

I havent played DayZ for a while and was just wondering if this is still a common problem?

I copied the AddOns folder from my ARMA 2 directory into the ARMA 2 OA directory and still have the same issue when joining servers that have Fallujah or Taviana. However, upon further investigation I noticed that there are no 'fallujah' or 'taviana' files existing in the AddOns folder. I am stumped and clueless of what to do next since this seemed to be the only solution...

do i move the pbo files to the arma2 OA file itself? or something inside of it..?

and is it every thing in the addon files or just the .pbo

Edited by marksmanvids

I downloaded Arma II and i was looking fr the file in C:Program/steam/steamapps/common and Arma II folder isn't there, do you have any idea why ? (only folder in there is Arma II: Operation arrowhead).

havent been on for a long time, is this still a common problem?

So it's not possible to play DayZ without ArmA II?

I have only bought ArmA II co - as it says on the web page :/

Requirements:

• ArmA II: Combined Operations
  • DayZ Mod Files (Available on the downloads page)
  • Balls

Arma II Combined operation is Arma II and Arma II operation arrowhead so you will be fine

i am having a problem where when i load my arma 2 operation arrowhead it says Addon 'sauerland' requires addon 'Chernarus'. and when i click ok it loads onto a black screen then says Cannot load world 'ca/chernarus/chernarus.wrp' If anyone could help me i would be great full