Snort (DayZ)

[VIDEO] Kidnapping ends badly

LOVED the video! Especially the raging. Quite hilarious, probably not to your friend, but it is on the video. :)

I was taken out by a teammate just a couple of nights ago. Unfortunately for me, he's not as terrible of a shot. Nothing like friendly fire! Great job handling things.

Was it not just a zombie crawling in at the end?

Yeah, I noticed that as soon as I uploaded it but I thought it was a person because the window is tiny in sony vegas..

Sorry everybody, I have failed you all D:

LOVED the video! Especially the raging. Quite hilarious, probably not to your friend, but it is on the video. :)

I was taken out by a teammate just a couple of nights ago. Unfortunately for me, he's not as terrible of a shot. Nothing like friendly fire! Great job handling things.

I'm gonna try to not do to much raging.

My friend also knows that I get grumpy. He has it sometimes as well.

It's not something that'll spark an argument, we aren't too fussed about these sort of things. But in the heat of the moment you do kind of wanna get the fuck out of there instead of getting shot by each other.

Im glad too see that its not only me and my friends that have comunication problems in this game :)

" Imet suma outside yeah " - Revilo, 2012

Usually when he spouts some non-sense I can't understand I don't bother asking because it just takes too long to figure out what's actually going on. So I just go deal with whatever's happening myself.

Edited by Snort

" Imet suma outside yeah " - Revilo, 2012

Usually when he spouts some non-sense I can't understand I don't bother asking because it just takes too long to figure out what's actually going on. So I just go deal with whatever's happening myself.

I never had these issues with my last mic, so either I recently had a stroke I'm unaware of or my mic is a piece of shit

awsome action :D what is that server name?

One of the ANZ servers, we're from Aus.

Edited by Snort