Sign in to follow this  
family (DayZ)

rags and riches

so my buddy and i just finished raiding the nw airfield, found some nice stuff and decide its time to get out of the area as we don't want to push our luck. As we leave we decided to go to vybor, as we are running though an open field just north of vybor, i am suddenly shot dead one shot to my head by an unseen sniper........ was not happy, my buddy had to continue on so he did not die too. I respawn in cherno on the east side. As i make my way running through cherno like a mad man my buddy runs back from vybor. On my adventure in cherno i keep hearing shots and i can't tell if they are shooting at me or are just close.Also cherno sucked i couldn't find any weapons. Anyway after some time has past my friend had arrived just outside of the north end apartments and i make my way there just as i reach the apartments i see a bus parked. Now this is where the fun begins.... i run to the bus and steal it, but i do not drive away with it rather i just get their attention and drive towards my friend, as i near him i bail out run away and go prone so at this point we see that there are two other guys.... they keeping looking at the bus and looking around. My buddy has a m16 with a 203 grenade launcher.... and he launches a grenade at the bus blowing it up it was hilarious how fast those guys ran but the noobs ran right to the hospital beside the apartments and up the ladder to the small roof. at this point they are stuck they pop they heads out dead, go down dead go up dead.... one does try to go up and my friend shoots him in the leg and the fall kills him lol. so now i grab my friends m1911 and he launches another tube into the roof. At this point we think both are dead so i go up to investigate as i near the top of the ladder i see that the second guy isn't dead and he starts shooting and i hurry back down the ladder. So we need another plan my buddy says hey I've got a frag.... that could work ahhaha alas it does no kill the guy.... so the final plan my buddy goes around back up the big ladder and just shoots the guy on the roof. I think his name was donavan and i thank you for letting me get back to being loaded with stuff hahahaha