Sign in to follow this  
nigel.moran@hotmail.com

Any one got any tips on finding cars?

Iya

Been playing this game daily for 2 weeks and still havent seen a car, I've been to nearly all the car spots.

I've been to the top of the map and looked around.

My mates are all on it and they havent seen a car.

Any tips on finding them?

If someone takes a car if they change servers will it go with them? Or does it only stay in that server?

• Like 2

Cars only stay on one server.. they're SUPER ass rare because on most servers people have already taken and hid them.

• Like 2

Do you have a steam account if so add me CrunchyBacon1981 I have located an ATV and a red car both on different servers though. And to answer your question vehicles are server specific. You cant take a vehicle from one server to another.

• Like 2

Cars can be used only on server where you found it. Hmm... I think that sometimes you can find a car in forest (players cars with loot sometimes), or outside of the map. They are spawning in cities too. Just jeep your eyes open and you will find one.

• Like 2

I also had a chopper for about 15 mins but then i accidently crashed it :( and was still too new to know that i had to keep track of what server of the 1300 i was on lol

• Like 1

I would love just to find a damn bike. Anything to speed up the traveling from town to town process. I've only seen one chopper in game and the guy fucking crashed it into a building.

find a bicycle and do laps around the map on the very edge/outerlimits. If you can't find a bicycle, do the same thing jogging.

I would love just to find a damn bike. Anything to speed up the traveling from town to town process. I've only seen one chopper in game and the guy fucking crashed it into a building.

My mate finds lots of bikes I hear they spawn at light houses.

Well thanks for the tips guys.

Edited by posh

I got extremely lucky, I guess. I found my car right outside a settlement in the middle of the road. Full of guns, ammo, gas, and car parts. I still wonder what happened to the guy who owned it.

Cars are very rare, though there are maps available online that show where they might spawn. If you've got a normal area that you play in, learn where the spawn points are and be sure to check the locations regularly. Eventually, you should get lucky.

If you do find one though, be ready to go on a scavenger hunt for parts to fix it, and know how many bag spaces each part uses before picking anything up. And remember, you have to pick it up into your general inventory before you can put it in your backpack, so be sure there's room enough there.

Good luck!

I've only seen one chopper in game and the guy fucking crashed it into a building.

hahahahaha thats hilarious.

Edited by drseptapus