IMF2000 (DayZ)

DayZ Veterans - UK Based Organisation for Mature Adult Gamers - now recruiting

Quick question chief - ok to hop on ts and listen to the banter before finalising an app? Nps if youd prefer the other way around, just like to get a handle on what you guys n gals are like before taking the plunge :)

That will be fine.

Perfick - Ill be on shortly, just nodding dutifully to she-who-must-be-obeyed :D

Hi, i'm not in the uk, but i get exellent ping from all countries, i'm 25 nearly 26, and am looking to join up with a group like yours, if you will have me i'll sign up.

Cheers

Fellkon

It was riot looting with you guys last night. Glad i found this squad

Teamspeak down for maintenace

No need to bump the thread man, also not the right place for this. :)

Hey Guys,

I applied for your squad yesterday but cant seem to get on the site today? Is the site down at the minute? Ill keep checking......

Hey Guys,

I applied for your squad yesterday but cant seem to get on the site today? Is the site down at the minute? Ill keep checking......

DNS for the site has been updated to a new IP, probably best to wait for that to update.

Hi Guys i am 21 an new to Day Z but would like to join if possible?

a bit about me, i am a warehouse manager and a part time graphics designer so if you need any work doing for logos or a site am happy to help, been a gamer since i was about 6? been a big part in the fifa community but wanting to give this game a whirl

Cheers

Edited by fuZion_jr

Thank you for your interest. We have a temporary hold on new recruitment. But will be re-evaluating in the future.

Recruitment now re-opened. Read the first post carefully and apply within (and on our forums).

Thanks.

sent you a pm a week ago never heard back?

Aye recruitment was closed then and when I couldn't find the PM when it re-opened. Must have been deleted. Anyway, feel free to apply on our forums and jump on TS3.

Hey there,

I'm curious what sort of "long term goals" you all have in mind for the game, given the issues of hackers etc? I usually play on a US server but I'm from Scotland so that obviously brings with it timezone issues.