IMF2000 (DayZ)

DayZ Veterans - UK Based Organisation for Mature Adult Gamers - now recruiting

Does your site block hotmail emails for registration? Pressed the "resend registration email" every day for the last 3 days and still no email, not even in spam.

Hey there,

I'm curious what sort of "long term goals" you all have in mind for the game, given the issues of hackers etc? I usually play on a US server but I'm from Scotland so that obviously brings with it timezone issues.

We are trying different things at present. We have gone from having bases with every vehicle in the game, to running with no vehicles and attempting to improve our bush craft and capabilities against enemy combatants on the server.

Long term, a good group of people who enjoy playing together, enjoy structured team play and are able to help other groups out in sticky situations.

Veterans of the game basically.

Does your site block hotmail emails for registration? Pressed the "resend registration email" every day for the last 3 days and still no email, not even in spam.

What is your name on the forums? You might need to re-register.

Ta.

Edited by IMF2000

What is your name on the forums? You might need to re-register.

Ta.

Changed the email and everything worked. Can't blame the forums for hating hotmail, I know I don't care for it much!

Meet the criteria, applied and fingers crossed!

Hi guys, registering now. Pretty sure I fit the criteria. I.e. too old to be playing computer games ;-)

Good day sirs! I wanted to reach you through your website dzvs.co.uk but I am not getting an activation email :(

I wanted to talk about your server which me and my buddies have now chosen to be our regular server.

Please contact me via PM or such :)

greetings

43 year old swede here.

I was wondering if I need to log on to IRC first to get on quake net web chat? I had a look at the thing but the registration process confuses me, and I dont care for confusion. I dont care for it much at all... *cocks shotgun*

I haven't been on IRC since the late ninetees when I used to pick up chicks through it. :D

Edited by Droidlife

I would just like to confirm that DZVS are now accepting mature members of any age in order to try and kick start the community back into action.

Basically I cannot be active and online to lead DZVS but we have a fantastic server UK172 and regular players.

Please get involved and sign-up, all the infrastructure is there for use!

43 year old swede here.

I was wondering if I need to log on to IRC first to get on quake net web chat? I had a look at the thing but the registration process confuses me, and I dont care for confusion. I dont care for it much at all... *cocks shotgun*

I haven't been on IRC since the late ninetees when I used to pick up chicks through it. :D

Sorry for late reply! DZVS is pretty quite atm, all the old members are inactive but I am keeping everything going! I am about to make the website easier to navigate and relax the sign up, perhaps you would like to run things?