IMF2000 (DayZ)

DayZ Veterans - UK Based Organisation for Mature Adult Gamers - now recruiting

Damn I can't believe I'm 23 and still too young to join an online gaming clan.

• Like 13

Damn I can't believe I'm 23 and still too young to join an online gaming clan.

Lool. Beans for making me chuckle.

From one gaming organisation to another, I'd say that's a well written intro. Good luck getting members signed up.

SpiderGaming.org

• Like 1

Delta Zulu Victor Sierra, this is mauser - roger your last, underway to company hq for inspection, out.

Edited by mau5

From one gaming organisation to another, I'd say that's a well written intro. Good luck getting members signed up.

SpiderGaming.org

Thank you for the kind comments, it is early days but we aim to start as we mean to go on. :thumbsup: B)

Delta Zulu Victor Sierra, this is mauser - roger your last, underway to company hq for inspection, out.

Roger good copy. B)

Excellent, I saw you registered over at DZVS so will catch up with you on the forums there (new sections going in soon) and TS3 after work.

Thanks for the beans. I'm truly hopeful for your community. It's not often that I see such solid presentation skills coming through in gaming organisations. Just keep at it and ride the DayZ tide.

Keep the faith in your vision and you'll see it through the doldrums when they eventually come along.

Haha, when I looked at the thread title, I was like, "aahh OK, a clan for older gamers, that's cool." Never thought I'd actually be old enough to join, I thought it was gonna be like OAPs or something!

Guess I'll stroll on over and check this out...

Im one of 3 survivors looking to join a larger group so will check out your site all based in the UK all over 25.

Haha, when I looked at the thread title, I was like, "aahh OK, a clan for older gamers, that's cool." Never thought I'd actually be old enough to join, I thought it was gonna be like OAPs or something!

Guess I'll stroll on over and check this out...

Welcome, jump on TS and will catch up there.

Im one of 3 survivors looking to join a larger group so will check out your site all based in the UK all over 25.

Great to hear, all get reg'd on the forums and jump on TS3 when you can.

Geordie gaming Veteran & excellent teamplayer wanting to join up

Geordie gaming Veteran & excellent teamplayer wanting to join up

Welcome, register on the forums and drop in on TS any time.

Hi all, Essex girl woman here wishing to sign up. I'm hoping I can bring some support as a fledgling medic to your organisation :)

Edited by Addicted

Hi all, Essex girl woman here wishing to sign up. I'm hoping I can bring some support as a fledgling medic to your organisation :)

Welcome, if you could register on the DZVS forums and we'll catch up on teamspeak. :)

This sounds good, getting bored surviving on my own, looking for a group to do ops with :)

This sounds good, getting bored surviving on my own, looking for a group to do ops with :)

Good stuff, quite a few of us on TS now if you're about.

Good stuff, quite a few of us on TS now if you're about.

Cool I'll just download ts3 so :)

Quick question chief - ok to hop on ts and listen to the banter before finalising an app? Nps if youd prefer the other way around, just like to get a handle on what you guys n gals are like before taking the plunge :)

(Edit: on second thoughts, have bunged an app up anyway, no harm done if not your cup of tea. Dont like to hop on ts uninvited though so Ill wait for your say so.)

Edited by Boonies