Sign in to follow this  
Madriv

Infinite loading screen on every server

Hi I have been playing ArmA 2 Dayz mod for about 2-3 months i have encountered my fare share of bugs which was expected.

I am running v1.7.2.3 and problem started on v1.7.2.2

But now i am unable to play at all on any server, i get infinite Black loading screen, i have waited more then 30 minutes on many severs with no luck. At this point i dont care about all the cool items i had on me i just want to play.

Any one have any ideas?

I support this thread by adding a small but useful info. After the ''Waiting on character to create'' is completed I can hear sounds coming from the game and then a few seconds after everything stops and get stuck on ''Loading'' screen.

Maybe it happens to you guys too but I think this info can lead to something useful.

Edited by Typ

My freezes vary from "Waiting for host" to "waiting for character to create". I'm not sure what the problem is; I was able to connect to some servers and play for a few minutes before I was kicked for an unknown reason. So far, the only server I have been able to play on for a while was a random German server with beta 95045 and a ping of 265.

Edited by Tabris07

EDIT: removed, not happening anymore

Edited by inergy

I have the problem but on 1.7.1.5 and I did everything installed 94700 everything and it still stuck at Loading forever you guys get the problem but fixed it then happend again? I really need help.

getting this game to work consistently is a nightmare. imo development should be halted until these bugs are fixed.

after reinstalling windows drivers, graphic drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling various patches and versions, and copy/pasting configs and .exes, to still be unable to play because of loading bugs like this is exhausting.