sagemblack

bought a new PC :D

just bought myself an amazing pc, but ended up costing more than i wanted due to case issues, i have loved dayz and watched friends play it and constantly watch it on youtube !

is there any kind soul who could support me and the developer buy gifting me a copy of combined operations :P now that its in steam sale!

i would be truely greatfull and so will my PC

steam Id : BP|Sagemblack

thank you

Edited by sagemblack

i had exactly enough to buy my PC and the game, but i recieved an email saying how it didnt fit in the case i wanted so had to pay an extra £40 for a suitable case, i had to already borrow money to cover that and by the time i have even paid that off it will be out of the sale ;(

Edited by sagemblack

i cant ask them, i already had to borrow monet to pay the extra for the case ;(, i would really buy it if i could, i have tried to scrape anything to get it but cant ;( and now that its on sale it kills me

Sorry, not getting any sympathy here. You should have done more research on your "new pc" and quite frankly this sounds like a poor attempt by some hacker that got his cd key banned looking to score another copy for free.

If you happen to be on the up and up and honestly asking, let me give you a wee bit of advice. Never beg. Just wait till next pay day.

I would actually wait for news of what the next stage of developement will and plan appropriately.

You had the cash to buy an amazing PC yet you cant afford $25 to buy the game :huh:

wow. Sell something on gumtree or ebay , I hear people sell Jesus toast and make a mint ..just remember, without Jesus..your toast , so COOK UP LAD !

Unfortunately, i'm out of pocket too so I would if I could but I can't.

There are kind souls out there though...

Edited by nfsmwbefast
  • Like 1

but i recieved an email saying how it didnt fit in the case i wanted so had to pay an extra £40 for a suitable case

Your own fault for being dumb and buying a prebuilt.

This is suspicious. There was a thread asking for a game copy just like this one just a few hours ago... Both new accounts... hmmm........................... :huh:

Just download the Arma II demo from steam and you can get operation arrowhead for 9.49GBP digitally if you search for it. It's what I did and is the cheapest way to do it.

Just bought a sweet new PC too. I need your help guys, I need a Porsche 911 to take it home in. :blush:

if in your state is allowed fall to whoredom = D and you have the right age