ryan__mc__@hotmail.co.uk

Show who you where killed by.

Again Massicor?

What Massicor fails to mention was this happened during the period of massive desync 1 or 2 beta patches ago. At the same time this was going on it took 30 odd seconds for things to appear in bags, people were being teleported back to where they were a few minutes ago, things like that. Also his axe swings have decreased in number from his first telling of the story, was 12 (iirc) now 9 in reality it was probably even less.

Everything was explained to you properly over at the OCUK forums Massicor!

And once more, don't fucking accuse admins on any server of letting hackers so what they want!!

You have no idea what it takes to admin a server, or what to look out for when someone is hacking...

Time and time again it was explained to you, but you chose to ignore the explanation from more experienced players of Dayz!!

Please don't come back onto the server, it obviously isn't one you enjoy or want to play on, as it is full of hackers all the time!!

In basic English!!

Fuck off you twat!!!

Couldn't agree more with MArkeRs post, his frustration at utter "noobs" like Massicor is felt across the board. Do us all a favour mate and rage quit the game and go back to playing COD you moaning little pansy!!

I've got nothing to do with MArkeRs server but feel his pain when utter idiots like you post trash like that!

How can server owners ban players based on other players words.... he'd soon get his server shut down!!! That said If i were MarkeR i'd have banned your ass off the server along time ago you little whinging little girl!!

All server owners dont want hackers on the server and spend more time dealing with complaints and trying to get the hackers than actually playing the game. So instead of coming on here and crying how about stop the pointless slander, get the names of the suspected hackers, work with the admin and stop crying because a hacker got you..... Welcome to PC gaming boy!!

Edited by Thegoon84

Agree 100% with MarkeR, it's hard being an admin in this game. You see "Such and such player is a cheat." When asking to provide proof they can't. Like Goon said you can't go around randomly banning people on someone's say so.

Every server should have kill messages with who your killer is. Not only because it's nice to know who your enemy is, but if you need to report someone for say, killing you in a chopper or invisible with a hatchet.

Again Massicor?

What Massicor fails to mention was this happened during the period of massive desync 1 or 2 beta patches ago. At the same time this was going on it took 30 odd seconds for things to appear in bags, people were being teleported back to where they were a few minutes ago, things like that. Also his axe swings have decreased in number from his first telling of the story, was 12 (iirc) now 9 in reality it was probably even less.

What these OCUK players dont metion too you is that theres always hackers/scripters on there servers and they always have to shut/restart there server down ...now im talking about one slipped past the admin radar as he wasnt hacking so much as to make himself known to everyone except me and mabie a few others who ran into him...then I said to them there letting hackers run free if they just say "you have no evidence so we will "Put it down to lag/bug" when in that situation there clearly wasnt (lag/desync or bugs). Now thell tell you that hatchet bugs out sometimes ...well iv yet to experience this and so ill tell you it works perfectly and i doubt that it bugged out 11 times in a row with no lag.

Edited by Massicor

EU NOHOP server shows who killed you and by what weapon.

Trying to go even further like

XX was killed by yy with ww in Berezino

Also working on showing when player disconnect to lobby and back .. the problem is disconnecting works even now just not if player just go to lobby as game does not handle it as disconnect.

That is a terrible idea. How could that be beneficial in anyway?

What if the person killed IS a hacker and the hacker fucks with the person that killed him..? REVERSE-THINKING

There should be a small screen in the corner showing every player on the server the killcam, giving out the name and marking his position on the map. That would make it harder for everyone.

Makes as much sense as most of the other suggestions here.

Couldn't agree more with MArkeRs post, his frustration at utter "noobs" like Massicor is felt across the board. Do us all a favour mate and rage quit the game and go back to playing COD you moaning little pansy!!

I've got nothing to do with MArkeRs server but feel his pain when utter idiots like you post trash like that!

How can server owners ban players based on other players words.... he'd soon get his server shut down!!! That said If i were MarkeR i'd have banned your ass off the server along time ago you little whinging little girl!!

All server owners dont want hackers on the server and spend more time dealing with complaints and trying to get the hackers than actually playing the game. So instead of coming on here and crying how about stop the pointless slander, get the names of the suspected hackers, work with the admin and stop crying because a hacker got you..... Welcome to PC gaming boy!!

Are you fuckin stupid ? why do you think im here making this post you shit cunt ..im here asking for a way to know who killed you so that people can then report them to admins to make there job easyier and investigate.

[Warned - Ubi]

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy

Everything was explained to you properly over at the OCUK forums Massicor!

And once more, don't fucking accuse admins on any server of letting hackers so what they want!!

You have no idea what it takes to admin a server, or what to look out for when someone is hacking...

Time and time again it was explained to you, but you chose to ignore the explanation from more experienced players of Dayz!!

Please don't come back onto the server, it obviously isn't one you enjoy or want to play on, as it is full of hackers all the time!!

In basic English!!

Fuck off you twat!!!

You explained shit you fuckin muppet cunt....You asked what server it was and I told you , you asked if I had evidence and I said no ...people said it was probly lag or bugs and I told them it was 100 percent not. And taken right from the forums people said "You have no evidence so we will put it down to lag/bug" Now thats letting hackers run free. You cant just put everything down to lag/bugs especially when there was non present at the time.

And btw "more experienced ? dont make me laugh ..all you do it go around in a big group on a bus because your too shit to play in a small group/solo! Would out perform you anyday buddie!

[Warned -Ubi]

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy

Recently the servers I have been on said Person1 was killed by Person2 (Friendly Fire) so maybe if all servers are forced to do that it would help with the bandit problem.

Recently the servers I have been on said Person1 was killed by Person2 (Friendly Fire) so maybe if all servers are forced to do that it would help with the bandit problem.

What bandit problem?

How would that help with a 'bandit' problem?

You explained shit you fuckin muppet cunt....You asked what server it was and I told you , you asked if I had evidence and I said no ...people said it was probly lag or bugs and I told them it was 100 percent not. And taken right from the forums people said "You have no evidence so we will put it down to lag/bug" Now thats letting hackers run free. You cant just put everything down to lag/bugs especially when there was non present at the time.

And btw "more experienced ? dont make me laugh ..all you do it go around in a big group on a bus because your too shit to play in a small group/solo! Would out perform you anyday buddie!

Out of interest, how old are you?

Yep it needs to be done to help combat hackers

Servers already have a log for whatever player injected what script. This is useless it takes more than it gives. I don't want to know who is killing who. In fact every time one of my clan members dies all I hear are TS channel switches and 10 people asking what happened. I rather have that aspect of wow people are dying than "OMG stoopid bandit killing pplz againz!!!111"

Yep. Definitely need a kill cam. This will make the game even more dangerous for EVERYONE. As it stands, this game rewards people who camp and hide. You get shot and have no idea where from. There is no way to improve or learn from your death. Except a General form of even more paranoia.

The game only rewards those players because they use mechanics better than you. If someone is taking the time to sit on a vantage point and you run in with out sufficiently checking the area out, that is your fault not his. You killed yourself by running in not by tactically approaching an area.

Who actually gives a fuck if you think you would outplay me!!

Jesus christ grow the fuck up!!

The situation was explained to you time and time again, but you refused to take it on board!!

As I have said on the forums before and I'll say it once more and the last time!!

So you fucking think I enjoy sitting going through log files, looking for illegal scripts!!

Oh!! and as for little groups etc!! Who gives two flying fucks how you play the game!! Great too see so many l337 players!! Fucking yeehaa!!

Do me a favour, as the server is so shit, stay off it please!!

Stick me on ignore, as I have done to you on here and over at the OCUK forums :)

Edited by MarKeR

Jesus christ grow the fuck up!!

The situation was explained to you time and time again, but you refused to take it on board!!

As I have said on the forums before and I'll say it once more and the last time!!

So you fucking think I enjoy sitting going through log files, looking for illegal scripts!!

Oh!! and as for little groups etc!! Who gives two flying fucks how you play the game!! Great too see so many l337 players!! Fucking yeehaa!!

Do me a favour, as the server is so shit, stay off it please!!

Stick me on ignore, as I have done to you on here and over at the OCUK forums :)

Grow up buddie ..you dont need to swear that much ..anyways ...what you say is just lies and please calm down.

Edited by Massicor

You obv do buddie ...You said this "Time and time again it was explained to you, but you chose to ignore the explanation from more experienced players of Dayz!"

Your not more experienced than me...and your not better! sweet .bye

Edited by Massicor

<OP rides Lukio's boomstick>

What for? As long as you can't identify players (except on the show nametags servers) it doesn't make any sense. You are dead, knowing who or what killed you won't change that.

Next up as suggestion:

<Nemesis Popup>

Displaying a mugshot of the guy who killed you the most plus a short clip playing back the last 3 kills he got on you with announcer voice screaming "NNNNNnneeeeeeeeeemmmmeessiisss!"

Hello, Seems like a lot of unnecessary flaming going on :(

Just giving my two cents. I would LOVE to see players kills in the server log. When I see:

X killed A

X killed B

X killed C

X killed D

X killed E

and so forth, I know who is hacking. Not that big of a deal.

Also, if you experiences admin abuse, make a mental note, and just move to a different server.

when your dead you should not know who killed you. i understand your frustration but that would remove some of the realistic magic this game have.

and im sure he was not hacking. sometimes but rarely infected are able to take some beating before dying. even tough hes standing still with the crosshair in hes guts. (same happends on humans too? you dont see people charging players with hatchets often lol) its alpha. shit happends. ;)

You're right... Because text saying to everyone on the map that you died is as real as it gets......