Sign in to follow this  
unclegus

Hide "so and so was killed" messages

^^^^^ what that says.

It lets you know when the dude you're shooting at is dead. Should be more of a "approach the corpse carefully; is he just playing dead?" scenario. Put another bullet in him, etc.

• Like 2

actually took me a little time to get your idea. I am not against or for it, but that would really crack my nerves lol. (1 mag later using enfield at lying corpse.) (hard breathing.)huff...huff... better check the loot.

Yeah, but removing murders and bandits killed would be a good thing, and perhaps prevent people who aim for a high score in pvp murders.

It's already possible, and is already used on many servers. It's a server side setting, not a mod setting. Find a better server.

^^^^^ what that says.

It lets you know when the dude you're shooting at is dead. Should be more of a "approach the corpse carefully; is he just playing dead?" scenario. Put another bullet in him, etc.

Already exists on some servers. I play on DE 105 EU 11. There are no killmessages at all. Even if someone respawns. I think it's an "expert" class server.

Or change it to "So and so was murdered", "So and so was killed", and "So and so committed suicide".

Yeah, but removing murders and bandits killed would be a good thing, and perhaps prevent people who aim for a high score in pvp murders.

Unless you are a person who aims for a high score in pvp murders...in which case you would stop playing the game. Do you want people to stop playing the game? I have no murders, btw, just find your proposition a little narrow-minded for lack of a better word.