Sign in to follow this  
Conor88

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

I'm not gonna lie guys...I'm fucked. After surviving an encounter with a sniper (a mini miracle in itself) I blacked out from low blood levels. Woke up (bizarrely) to a broken leg and <2000 blood. Stranded at NW airfield with no morphine, no steaks...For a lone wolf like me, this is almost certainly a death sentence.

I need help.

I'm In the tower with the glass room at the top. I'm in that glass room :/ I'm not even sure I can make it down the stairs without taking another fall which WILL kill me.

If any medics can help me I'll be damned grateful. Willing to trade whatever will get me out of here alive...If things get rough you might need a squad to get me out. Do this successfully and you'll have a friend for life.

EU servers only I'm afraid. Willing to go to a server of your choice. Since everyone uses steam (I use six launcher) you can contact me via steam: master__c

CONTACT DETAILS:

SERVERS: European

STEAM: master__c

IN-GAME NAME: Conor

MISSION STATEMENT:

i) FIND CONOR AT NW AIRFIELD

ii) ADMINISTER MEDICAL SUPPORT

iii) GUIDE TO SAFETY

RENDEVOUS POINT: NW AIRFIELD GLASS TOWER

DATE: SATURDAY 21st JULY

TIME: NOON BST (12pm British summer time)

FRIENDLY 'PASSWORD': KENOBI

SERVER: UK22

BRING: Blood bag & Morphine

scaled.php?server=687&filename=arma2oa2012072014471014.png&res=landing

dire days...poor IEnhance.

Edited by Conor88

This sounds like the best invitation to a trap I've recieved in a long while

This sounds like the best invitation to a trap I've recieved in a long while

Connor88 is a straight shooter, that's not the problem ... however, considering where he is ... he may well NEED Obi Wan to come help him :D

Joe

I wanted to take a screenshot for legitimacy purposes, but for some reason it didn't work. I'll try again tomorrow, but my god guys, help me. I am so fucked.

I may not be able to log in tonight, but If I can and you happen to be online, ill message you and give it a try.

However..

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine...

• Like 2

I may not be able to log in tonight, but If I can and you happen to be online, ill message you and give it a try.

However..

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine...

Only a Jar Jar Binks quote could quite describe how pathetic my current situation is and I have too much self respect to use one.

I would be grateful for the help.

This one best describes your situation I think

" I don't know. Mesa day startin pretty okee-day with a brisky morning munchy, then BOOM! Gettin very scared and grabbin that Jedi and POW! Mesa here! Mesa gettin' very very scared! "

As long as I am rewarded with beans and a "Ooh mooey mooey I love you!", I will be pleased.

Edited by NeverHadShawarma
  • Like 1

OK I'm going to leave it one more day and then attempt to get out of the airfield by myself (God help me).

I'm not far from the NW airfield i have blood bags and would be willing to help.

Its a risk i am willing to take to help a dude out, also an m14 would be an even better incentive.

I'm not far from the NW airfield i have blood bags and would be willing to help.

Its a risk i am willing to take to help a dude out, also an m14 would be an even better incentive.

Any chance of a morphine? Whatever, a blood bag will do.

My skype: condor.anderson

I can't even remember what gun I have, pretty sure its not an m14 though :/.

Edited by Conor88

As i said in the medic thread, i will se if the other guys in "5th Element" is up for another high risk medic run tonight!

We dont ask for anything in return so you should keep your hard earned gear!

Also is it anything you need? like ammo and so on? if so we will bring it for you.

Regards [5th] Stuprör

OK good interest now.

I'm thinking tomorrow (Saturday) Noon BST if that's OK with everyone, I can't really do tonight unfortunately.

I'll remain in communication with all parties via skype (condor.anderson add me) but if there's unintentional contact prior to then, yell "KENOBI" and it can be a kind of password that means "Don't shoot me"

Edited by Conor88

added server. UK22 at noon. Please god someone help me.

Willing to help. Pm me when you're on.

Edit:

Scratch that,died and lost everything.

Edited by Jedievensen