Sign in to follow this  
Trenix (DayZ)

LU131, Kicking upon joining

There's two players from the same clan on the server, one of them is an admin. Tried getting a response from them but nothing, so basically everyone being kicked who joins but those two.

post-53385-0-85629400-1342721247_thumb.j

post-53385-0-58257300-1342721255_thumb.j

Oh and if there's a mistake, like server bugging or something, I'll gladly remove my post!

stop bitching, go buy your own server. I think its stupid that you can't play privately in your own server that you spent your own money on.

Its not fair that just because someone pays they should get an advantage. Server hosts should be hosting the servers for player enjoyment, not for some sort of gain.

stop bitching, go buy your own server. I think its stupid that you can't play privately in your own server that you spent your own money on.

I might be bitching, but they still have rules to follow if they wish to remain connected to the official hive..

I woulndt mind people having their own private server, disconnected from the Hive ofc. If they want to keep the gear on all servers then dont kick people, gear gathering is the same for all people you gotta earn it.

• Like 1

Suck my balls, will you?

Edit: I got warned :D But 2 warning pints for 1 bad comment?

[Warned - Ubi]

Edited by Miggy