Towbiekun

Thanks Nicklas on NL 8 for the bicycle, and your weapons.

I have no idea why you stopped your bike 100 meters behind me just to start crawling towards my position.

I hid behind the bush, pulled out my M14 and put you out with just 1 shot.

So yeah, I'd like to thank you for the NV goggles, M4 SD Holographic, Rangefinder, GPS and a bicycle.

Btw, here is my reaction right after I looted you.

Edited by Towbiekun
  • Like 1

Hello there,

Surely this should be in the DAYZ stories sticky?

rgds

LoK

I have no idea why you stopped your bike 100 meters behind me just to start crawling towards my position.

I hid behind the bush, pulled out my M14 and put you out with just 1 shot.

So yeah, I'd like to thank you for the NV goggles, M4 SD Holographic, Rangefinder, GPS and a bicycle.

Btw, here is my reaction right after I looted you.

Towbie...you have got to be the bestest player evah! That is just an awesome story, bro. I can understand why you'd want to rub this in that guy's face. I sure hope he reads it too and throws a hissyfit :D . Now be sure to keep all that shiny new loot safe...cause you've really made it to the big boy league with all those "top tier items"! Now you can surely go on an unequaled, epic pvp rampage! Be sure to keep us updated on any more epic kills you score, okay? Thx for sharing, homie :thumbsup: !

• Like 1

I didn't try to prove a point. Might aswell add that Nicklas himself was talking to me in Direct Chat during the fight.

So I'm hoping that he sees this post, that's why I posted it in the first place. :|