mantas191

Cant pick up Packed camping tent

i have recently placed down a number of tents and when i tried to take them down i could but when the tent was packed i could not pick it up the mosue scroll did not give any options either, multiple of my friends tried picking up the tent and it did not work.. This was tried in version 1.7.2.3 . I would be very pleased if somebody could tell me whats wrong, Btw i was able to pick up tents before just dont know what happened with these ones..

What happens when you pack up a tent stocked with goods? I've never tried it because I'm afraid of all the gear inside vanishing.

What happens when you pack up a tent stocked with goods? I've never tried it because I'm afraid of all the gear inside vanishing.

All the contents fall out on the ground around it.

this happened to me, on the current version, and i thought it was because i had pitched the tent in some tree branches. i pitched it deep within a big ass tree's branches and was barely able to interact with it while it was up. when i took it down i couldnt even touch it at all. im still assuming its cause of the branches and not some random bug though. maybe you did something similar?

If you try to hide your tent partially in buildings, branches, rocks, or on slopes, then you run a greater risk of losing it when packing it.

I've stopped doing those things and all my current tents are behaving themselves.