Sign in to follow this  
dayzdeath (DayZ)

Why I'll now hack, dupe, and DC

I tried playing this game fair. I followed the rules. But in the end my enjoyment is ruined by a never ending stream of hackers, dupers, and disconnects.

So if you can't beat them, join them.

Server admins can't ban me, and if they do so without proof they get blacklisted. They can't get proof without fraps. And they can't get close enough to fraps if I use ESP hacks. So I'm protected. 90% of admins don't know how to look through their logs, and even if they do catch something they then have to submit a 400meg log file to the DayZ staff. We know they won't look through that. They have to send the whole file because only part could just as easily be typed up.

Battleye won't catch me because it's crap. I can use any number of polymorphic hacks that it will never detect. And even if it does catch me, I can just pay 15 bucks for another CD Key and start my fun all over again because I'll have a good week of playtime before any battleye detection bans me.

My 15 bucks is enough to destroy the enjoyment if multiple servers and their admins. I can ruin a $50 server in hours and chances are if I keep coming back nobody will want to play on that server anymore. I can get more enjoyment out if destruction than I can out if getting destroyed by someone doing the same as me.

Armageddon policy is awesome!

Thank you to the DayZ staff for enforcing rules that allow me to thrive.

Thank you to the forum mods for locking every thread that brings light to the problem.

Thank me for ruining your server.

You might as well post your GUID if you're bragging on forums about cheating.

my little brother finally figured out how to ride a bike...

what does that have to do with this thread?

absolutely nothing because it's pointless like this one. here's an idea...if you can do said hacks, and are frustrated with the game, how about you join the dev team and help them out with the hacks so they can make the game better?

What don't you pedigrees understand... this is in ALPHA... wake the fuck up and smell the roses dear scrubster.... Talk to the Devs/forums suggest stuff.

IF you don't have anything to suggest thats not constructive then GTFO.

I agree to a certain extent people need to be shown the darkest corners of the room.... but not today.

Edited by BrokeBackBro_Drizzit

I sense butthurt with a side of achy butt.

Here's another idea. If your really hating it that much why don't you just piss off?

I tried playing this game fair. I followed the rules. But in the end my enjoyment is ruined by a never ending stream of hackers, dupers, and disconnects.

Server admins can't ban me, and if they do so without proof they get blacklisted. They can't get proof without fraps. And they can't get close enough to fraps if I use ESP hacks. So I'm protected. 90% of admins don't know how to look through their logs, and even if they do catch something they then have to submit a 400meg log file to the DayZ staff. We know they won't look through that. They have to send the whole file because only part could just as easily be typed up.

Come to US 1023 and see how fast you are removed from the server.

Bringing up a valid issue is fine.

Joining in with the hacking just shows you're another kid with penis issues.

Battleye won't catch me because it's crap. I can use any number of polymorphic hacks that it will never detect. And even if it does catch me, I can just pay 15 bucks for another CD Key and start my fun all over again because I'll have a good week of playtime before any battleye detection bans me.

My 15 bucks is enough to destroy the enjoyment if multiple servers and their admins. I can ruin a $50 server in hours and chances are if I keep coming back nobody will want to play on that server anymore. I can get more enjoyment out if destruction than I can out if getting destroyed by someone doing the same as me.

Armageddon policy is awesome!

Thank you to the DayZ staff for enforcing rules that allow me to thrive.

Thank you to the forum mods for locking every thread that brings light to the problem.

Thank me for ruining your server.

The words of a quitter with absolutely no backbone, integrity, or moral fiber. You're not earning anyone's respect or fear for that matter. You're just an angst-ridden player with entitlement issues.

Anyone else can bring up topics of discussion and criticize the game's mechanics or features. You just want the attention. You want to be treated like an adult but you're acting like an utter child.

It's pretty damn sad, actually.

Closed.

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy
  • Like 12