Sign in to follow this  
Quisari (DayZ)

Is the ghillie suit not ingame anymore?

okey i realy wanna know if the ghillie and camo suits are even ingame anymore? Since me and some buddies have been clearing cities and such lately with not a single spawn so if it could get cleared up? Is there or is there not lootable skins ingame anymore?

im pretty sure they are, im watchign quite a lot of livestreams where they find them :P i dont know about the CAMO one, but ghillie is definatly still in game

Have not found one yet, dayzdb map also shows no sign of them in any loot table.

I haven't found one since 1.7.2, but people in this forum claim they are still finding them.. probably at helicopter crash sites.

well dayzdb allso doesn't show heli crashs anymore and those still are ingame :)

Dayzdb doesn't show heli crash sites because they can spawn practically anywhere in open areas inland.

Quote from dayzdb: "Helicopter crashes can spawn anywhere outside of forests and buildings."

4 days ago we shot a ghillie-boy in Cherno so, I think there are still ghillies.

Dayzdb doesn't show heli crash sites because they can spawn practically anywhere in open areas inland.

Quote from dayzdb: "Helicopter crashes can spawn anywhere outside of forests and buildings."

yes but i saw on the map a week ago that there were certain heli crash sites around nw airfield and that's what i mean by gone :) i know they can spawn anywhere as long as there are enough room for it

4 days ago we shot a ghillie-boy in Cherno so, I think there are still ghillies.

these are probably ghillies from pre 1.7.2 wich people didnt equip cause they would remove your gear. they probably put them on post 1.7.2.3

I've cycled Nwaf for 3 hours no ghillie. but then again, no gps or svd either. so probably just unlucky.

heli crashes only like the as50

lies. they spawn in churches. schools. deer stands and hospitals.

*edit* I found mine in a deer stand. and clan mates have found them in various other locations

Edited by Blindingsun

Patch 1.7.2.4 notes:

* [FIXED] Clothing no longer spawning (now it spawns as it used too)

Found one yesterday in a crashed heli site. In the DB or not, they have been returned to the game, and I would assume they are just a little more rare.